#1 BarbiešŸ’‹

BarbiešŸ’‹

Batman

• 786 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 02:39 PM

VITG3en.gif

Little Age: 3 - 5
    Name: Barbie.
    Role: Babygirl, little, princess, an angel and a goddamn sweetheart.
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.
    Looking for: Daddy. (Online, Platonic)
    Relationship preference: Other. I want a dynamic that works for us, so it's something to be discussed privately.
    Number of cats I have: 2

~~~

ywnGPlu.gif

Interests: Video games, anime, drawing, manga, reading, writing, cartoons, toys, play-doh, comics.

Music: My music taste is extremely varied, it goes from Disney to '80s to rock. I love Meatloaf and every 80's song ever.

Movies: Moana, Sing, Zootopia, Hotel Transylvania, How to Train Your Dragon, Minions, mostly anything that's Disney, Pixar and Dreamworks

TV shows: Scooby-doo, LadyBug and Cat Noir, Justice League, iZombie, The Umbrella Academy, Recess, Lloyd in Space, most things on Netflix.

Little me: My littleness is actually 24/7, believe it or not, it doesn't switch off. It's part of my identity rather than space, but I am able to be big and communicate properly. I like the usual things, cute things, glitter, pink, fluffy, teddies, dummies, sippies, bottles, blankies, I'm clingy when I want to be, more of the angel type, rarely bratty. 

In a DDlg dynamic, I like to update you about my day, send cute pictures, give attention, send voice clips, weekly phone/skype calls.

I'm super caring and give lots of unconditional love. I'm polite and have manners. I like to think I'm quite witty, but really I just make horrifyingly bad jokes. 

VqHQatB.gif

If you liked the sound of what you read above, then you'll be wondering what I'm looking for. My ideal daddy would be patient, kind, caring, intelligent, sense of humour (dark humour is preferred), understanding, open-minded, and able to communicate. 

Dynamic-wise, I want something that works for everyone. I don't mind if you're poly, or open, as long as it's platonic with me. 

You must be willing to put in an effort to have a friendship first and let things develop naturally from there. 

Rules & Punishments is something to be talked about at a later date.

I tend to be a very private person so I would prefer it all to be discussed when a mutual interest is shown. 

It would be nice if you were interested in video games, have an Xbox one, some knowledge on anime/manga/comics, but it's not a must. 

(P.s pls have head screwed on)

If any of this appeals to you please feel free to post below or send a friend request!

Thank you ^^

Barbie.

• darkronin, ā˜ DANGER HUGSā˜  and Kittenlover like this

tumblr_static_5v9t2mr2jgsoccwg04k8cggk.gI'm an angel, sweetheart and spoiled princess.tumblr_static_5v9t2mr2jgsoccwg04k8cggk.g

:heart:In a triad with KaoKao and Belle :heart: 

Beg, kiss, fall in love!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users