DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

mods, pls delete<3

kitten!!

hello all cgls!! sorry if im intruding but im a little and im kind of new to ddlg

and i would like to know what i can say and do to/with my daddy to make

him feel all warm n fuzzy and stuff?? besides the obvious like "i wuv u!" flksdk

i would also like to know what he could say to make me feel... idk tinier?? if that

makes sense. i want to tell him what i want but i cant think of what i want to tell

him and would like for him to tell me!! my brain is weird

thank u!! ♡ ♡ ♡

Edited by kitten!!

Relationships and certainly DDlg ones are very unique to the individuals involved so communication is VERY VERY important. What may work for one couple, one Daddy or one little may not work or be appropriate for your relationship.

If you want to know what will make your Daddy feel warm the best thing to do is ask him because he is literally the ONLY person who knows. Asking strangers online could give you some ideas sure but wouldnt getting the RIGHT answer from your Daddy be better?

As for things he can say that may make you feel tinier that again is based on what you like and what works for you. There are a lot of threads here about activities, nicknames, etc. that you may want to look at for ideas but ultimately you need to decide what makes you feel little and what doesn't.

There is no one way to do things and really no right or wrong way to approach things. If it works for you and your Daddy, respects one another and is consensual then that's the best way to go about things.

Sincerely,

Little kaiya

Edited by Little kaiya
  • Like 1

that is true!! i will ask him but i still want to know what i could say to him if

he goes "i dont know" or something bc hes shy about those type of questions aaaa

It's becoming spring around here. If you have dandelions popping up, it's always nice to pick some dandelion flowers for your daddy. :) Unless he's allergic, then don't.

ROFL you mine well ask what a Daddy wants in a Candy Store or vis versa:

1. Dress up like a dollie for Daddy.

2. Call him every respectful, dominant loving, sappy name in the book from Daddykins to Snookems. Every pet name imaginable ... there isn't enough sugary in the category of Daddy and Princess.

3. Misbehave a little playfully to get spanked or punished(This is Daddy Attention material)

4. Have fun. WATCH MOVIES, read books together. Pick stuff you both LIKE, I hated having that one way.

5. Tea Parties.

6. Girlie, there is an endless sea of stuff to do and I could write a novel here... It's your lives, be creative, dream and dream and if it's a safe and healthy thing to do, indulge a bit. 

NEVER overindulge in anything IMHO but have fun C: GL

hello all cgls!! sorry if im intruding but im a little and im kind of new to ddlg

and i would like to know what i can say and do to/with my daddy to make

him feel all warm n fuzzy and stuff?? besides the obvious like "i wuv u!" flksdk

i would also like to know what he could say to make me feel... idk tinier?? if that

makes sense. i want to tell him what i want but i cant think of what i want to tell

him and would like for him to tell me!! my brain is weird

thank u!! ♡ ♡ ♡