•  

• Photo

French Little Boy / Switch for Caregiver in Europe

little boy europe french mommy daddy submissive

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Ekarion

Ekarion

Frenchy boy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationFrance

Posted 02 April 2019 - 09:52 AM

Age (Required): 23
    Little Age: 4
    Name: Ekarion
    Role: Little boy and a bit switch
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Looking for: Caregiver, Dom
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Open.
    Number of partners I have: 0. I'm curently single.

--------------------------------------------
    Hello :3

I'm a little from France and I would love to meet a daddy or mommy in Europe, or similar timezone.

I could describe myself as a calm and affective little, I love cuddles. I'm into this dynamic since 2 years and it became a part of my everyday life.

I'm one of those little which need structure in its life, rules to avoiding him to make mistakes. I'm a bit submissive and like this part in relations. It's a relief to be in good hands and follow as a good boy !! <3

I'm often disponible and like have long discussion, may be I'm sligtly needy =p But I'm very loyal and look for a (idealy) long term relation.

Gald to talk on kik : Ekarion, I'm really openminded so come to discuss even if it's about something else ! :D

See you :*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: little boy, europe, french, mommy, daddy, submissive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users