[b]Age (Required): 18
    [b]Little Age: 5
    [b]Name: Andy
    [b]Role: little
    [b]Location: Northern Ireland
    [b]Sexual Orientation: pansexual
    [b]Looking for: caregiver/daddy/mommy

--------------------------------------------
    I have a female body but identify as genderfluid. I have had people on here just talking to me to get sexual things and this is a heads up, I am okay doing sexual things with anyone. I dont mind long distance either so thats not an issue.

I like nintendo, pokemon/animal crossing mainly, and stuffies and anime and im a bit emotional sometimes. I like to colour but im not good at drawing. I like dinosaurs and elephants and bears and turtles. Disney movies and Studio Ghibli movies are ny favourites. I get easily excited iver stupid things and I over-apologise constantly.

My instagram angxlbxbyyy so message me please even if you just wanna talk.❤

Edited by Angelbxyy, 14 June 2019 - 02:38 PM.

• darkronin, Harry Daddy and Daddy_Bear456 like this

#2 Harry Daddy

Harry Daddy

Daddy Harry

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationHampshire

Posted 03 April 2019 - 03:58 AM

Hey there, daddy here from uk and I like yiur ad a lot. I would love to know more about yiu.
    I’m currently single with no little to cherish.
    I’m very muscly and strong so can wrap you in my arms and keep you safe.
    I adore kisses, cuddles and more importantly, listening and helping where I can.
    I will always make time and listen to your needs and wants.
    Message me if you’re free sometime.

#3 will_iam

will_iam

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 06:53 AM

Hey, 22 daddy here. I read your post and you sound very interesting. I love ftm and I do also live in europe so our time difference won't be much at all. A little despriction of myself; I am 5'11 tall (180cm), white, medium long blonde hair and blue eyes. I am a bigger daddy weight wise, will throw that out right away so if that is going to be a problem you know now. I am very caring and will make you my number one priority if you do the same with me. Like I have sadly had too many littles that just has not been committed at all. I do also have a strict dominant side and I can punish when needed. I will also let you know I am very sexual and can be kinky but of course it is not always going to be sexual even if it will be a big part. 

I would love to chat some more and get to know each other, feel free to add me as a friend and we can start chatting privately :)

Edited by will_iam, 03 April 2019 - 06:54 AM.

#4 MinMilky

MinMilky

Cute Member

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationIreland

Posted 17 July 2019 - 09:44 AM

Heyyyy, 

I live in Ireland too... I'd love us to be friends and even set up some play dates  :D  I don't have any little friends and its hard to be myself with the friends I have because they find it a little weird  :( We could colour and watch ghibli movie I love Ponyo and Kiki's delivery service. I LOVE stuffies and anime it could be so much fun :D  

I'd really really realllly Love us to be friends !!!! :lol:  :heart:  *glitter*

*glitter*  :heart: Stay Cute Stay Colourful  :heart:  *glitter*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Daddy, Little, Little boy, Ddlb, Gay, Ireland

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users