Hello everyone.

Guest Cain

Hello,

I'm "new" here, I was reading the forum for a time, but finally I did an account.

I'm 25 yo, programmer, I'm into in the ddlg since I have memory, I always liked the idea of the daddy/little girl in a sexual and not sexual way. I really want be a real father have a ittle princess :D (not in a pedophile way).

right now I don't have a little with me, my little left me for do a new life, and I'm happy because she is happy, I'm a serious daddy since 4-5 years,

I'm chilean, I'm sorry if my english isn't perfect, I'm working in that.

I think is all for now, I just want be here, and be a good contribution to the community. I think I'm able to answer any question if someone have it.

Nice to meet you for everyone

Welcome!

Which part of Chile are you from or rather what is your native language. I know not all of Chile speaks Spanish. Just the Spanish student in me showing. :)

Welcome!

Which part of Chile are you from or rather what is your native language. I know not all of Chile speaks Spanish. Just the Spanish student in me showing. :)

Thank you, and I'm from the capital of Chile, and the 95% of chilean speak spanish(but a very bad and poor spanish *sigh*), just the a few native tribes speak other language. if sometime you need help with your spanish, just ask me :D

Hello DC.

Hi, thank you.