•  

• Photo

Little Needing Firm Attentive Daddy/DD

Looking

• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Glitteryginger

Glitteryginger

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 01:36 PM

Age (Required): 29
    Little Age: 4-6
    Name:
    Role:
    Looking for:
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other):
    Number of partners I have:
    --------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*

Hi! I’m a pretty experienced little looking for a daddy or daddy Dom. I’m 29. But my little age fluctuates. I prefer an older daddy, but if you’re experienced then younger doesn’t matter to me. I need an open minded and understanding daddy. Location isn’t really an issue in the beginning (but prefer in the US for time reasons)

Little me:
    I like to color. I LOVE watching movies with my daddy. And I love my stuffies a whole bunch :) I also tend to use my paci mainly when I’m tired or scared.

I have kik so we can start that way!

Thank you!
    • darkronin and JayJayBiscuit like this

#2 dfwdaddydom

dfwdaddydom

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 26 posts
    • LocationFort Worth, Texas

Posted 15 April 2019 - 03:36 PM

Hi...I’m a daddy dom from Texas seeking a little girl. LDR is ok in the beginning, but I’d like to see it evolve to a long term relationship where my little and I live together. I work in the medical field and teach at a local university. I would enjoy spending quality time together chatting, or video chatting, or talking on the phone to get to know each other. How are you doing today?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Looking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users