•  

• Photo

Clingy Iowa Daddy Looking For His Lifetime Partner to Love Forever.

daddy Ltr Caregiver Monogamous Clingy Searching

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

#1 whalebard

whalebard

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 10:54 PM

Age (Required): 22
    Name: Zach
    Role: Daddy/Caregiver
    Sexual Orientation: Straight/Heterosexual
    Looking for: Little, middle, kitten or princess.
    Relationship preference (Polyamory, Monogamous, or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------

Hi I'm Zach I'm an somewhat new caregiver but I do have some experience. I am looking for someone to build a long term relationship with. My goal in life right now is to create a more stable life for myself and my future partner.
    -What I'm looking for as a person.
    I am primarily looking for the person I'll be with for the rest of my life. I want to find the person who will always be there for me and I'll always be there for them to love them unconditionally. I'm looking for a deeper relationship where we understand and complete each other and truly love each other. I'm also looking for the person who can help me be a better person and I can be there to help them grow as well. I'm by no means perfect and I don’t expect my partner to be either but I do want to be perfect for each other.
    -What I'm looking for in my partner.
    Foremost the person I'm with must be 18+ years old I'm an adult looking to be with another adult.
    In my partner, I want to find someone who is willing to make a long term even lifelong commitment. I'm not looking for something temporary, I am looking for someone else who is willing and understanding that my intentions are to have a long term monogamous relationship. I want to find someone who can understand my needs and wants and will let me know there's so I can satisfy what they need. I'm very involved in and care deeply about my partner so they will have to understand I can be very clingy at times and I'm fully prepared to be with someone who is also clingy towards me, in fact, I welcome it. Communication on a daily basis is an absolute must and I fully expect to have time set aside every day for us to talk and spend time together. I am willing to support someone however I can but I am not going to be a sugar daddy. In short, I'm looking for a partner who wants to build a long term deeply involved relationship together.
    -About Me
    I have a strong caring personality and my partner will always be my top priority above anything else. Right now I’m working while also going to school part-time but still have a good portion of my days free. I’m defiantly a nerd my two biggest hobbies are gaming and Magic the Gathering. I’m very connected with nature and like to go camping or visit parks as often as possible. Writing poetry is also something I do a lot of the time. I’m also a big horror fan I love reading and watching it. I also enjoy a very wide variety of music everything from power metal to southern gothic. I care deeply about my partner and love more than anything to spend time with them however possible. I love to dote over my partner and care for them however I can and want to be as involved in their lives as possible. If I were in a relationship I would defiantly want to have it be a large part of my life growing together as a couple and moving forward.
    -Final Words
    If you’re looking for a caregiver who wants to be there for you and care for you whenever you need it, I would be more than happy to fill this role. I’m willing to learn and satisfy your personal needs and as long as you’re willing to do the same for me. If you are interested in contacting me you can send me a friend request or message me so we can start talking and get to know each other. Thank you for reading I hope we can grow together.

The thing I'm looking for most is someone who I can make as happy as they make me.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
    99% Daddy/Mommy
    89% Dominant
    76% Master/Mistress
    74% Owner
    59% Brat tamer
    56% Rigger
    55% Sadist
    52% Ageplayer
    52% Degrader
    48% Switch
    41% Experimentalist
    18% Primal (Hunter)
    10% Vanilla
    1% Exhibitionist
    1% Voyeur
    0% Non-monogamist

Edited by whalebard, 21 May 2019 - 06:26 PM.

• tomat0e likes this

#2 Magik_baby

Magik_baby

lil kitten

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts
    • LocationKansas City, Missouri US

Posted 13 April 2019 - 02:25 PM

hewwo? are you still looking for a wittle kitty? i would like to chat wit chu and know more !!~ i am a little kitten and my names angela ! i am also looking for a long term daddy .. and i wealy hope to find him soon...   :wub:  im 3-6 in wittle age and 18 irl, i like cuddles and stuffies and food, if you wanna you can add me back and message me okay!~~ i would love to learn about chu!

#3 Thelilykatt

Thelilykatt

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 21 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 08:16 AM

Hi ! Im 25! I used to play magic the gathering too! I also love card board and video games of all kinds! Im looking for something long term as well. Im definitly clingy, and also need a lot of babying because im a chronic pain patient. I do have a REALLY intelligent side for when you in the mood for deep discussion. I have a really heavy accent ( which is cute ive been told). Looking forward to hearing from you hopeuflly! Artsypickleprincess is my kik

#4 GoodGirl16

GoodGirl16

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationIowa

Posted 27 May 2019 - 09:59 PM

Hey there! Sent you a friend request. I'd love to shoot you a message privately if possible! I'd like to go more in depth about myself there <3

Just a tid bit :3

Name: Jay (preferred)/Jordan

Sexuality - Pansexual (although I am not interested in finding a mommy, I have just always been drawn towards daddy's)

I am only looking for a monogamous relationship, if that's a deal breaker thats ok too.

Little age: 0-4

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daddy, Ltr, Caregiver, Monogamous, Clingy, Searching

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users