•  

• Photo

Poly ddlg searching for long term sister

Poly Dom little sister daddy Nebraska

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 LOKitty

LOKitty

Little KittyCat

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts
    • LocationNebraska

Posted 10 April 2019 - 10:56 PM

Age (Required): 38
    Little Age:
    Name: we'll share in private message, if it gets that far.
    Role: little, sub
    Sexual Orientation: bisexual
    Looking for: sister, long term
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): triad, closed poly
    Number of partners I have: just Daddy Dom and me
    -----------------------------------

04/20/2019
    I thought I'd add more about me. I love outside time, fishing, camping, hiking, going off road. We live on 80 acres, so clothing is definitely not worn often. Daddy and I are very committed to each other and we will always come first to each other, however, we are also wanting to become committed with another. We are both fun, sing in the car, and we goof off whenever possible. We wouldn't be opposed to long distance, at first, however, that distance gap would have to be closed, eventually.

I don't wear pull ups or diapers. If you do, fine, but you'll be responsible for changing them, not us. If you have bippies, fine, I guess, but we won't give them to you. If you have to drink out of sippy cups, cool. We won't fill them or clean them.

We enjoy adventure, when we can. Life is too fun and interesting to not do anything.

Daddy and I have been trying to find me a little sister. We want her to be long term, we're not looking for a flighty fling. We've been talking about it a lot, for a few months now. We understand relationships-of all kinds-take effort from all parties involved. We also understand in a triad, it's double the effort for everyone. That said, it's also double the fun, excitement, adventure, growth. Daddy and I believe in communication-no matter how hard it is. Honestly, it's me who has a harder time. Daddy is very patient, loving, caring. He doesn't think he's romantic, but he is. We both love the outdoors, music, concerts. I like little time, A LOT (It comes out at work sometimes and I have reign it in...FAST!) but I also enjoy adult time.

Like I said, we are looking to invite another little to-hopefully-be in a triad relationship with us. We are easy going and passionate. Neither one of us will allow the other to be "left out," so it's-essentially-the whole package.

Edited by LOKitty, 20 April 2019 - 08:29 AM.

• Llombsty and LOKitty like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Poly, Dom, little, sister, daddy, Nebraska

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users