Hiya doms and subs of all types!

CaptainsKitten

My name is Mia and I belong to my Captain (known here as KittensCaptain ^~^) 

He's my "Daddy" but I call him Captain instead because pirates are cooler than Daddies :p (no offense to all the Daddies out there lol that's just my opinion)

He's also my Master and Owner and the bestest Sir ever! 

I'm his little girl and kitten but sometimes I'm his fierce lioness! Rawr!! And he calls me his Star because at night when we stare at the sky is the same way he stares at me (aawww <3) also I have this gold bit around my pupils that makke it look like I have stars in my eyes ^~^ I love Disney movies and stuffed crust pizza while cuddling lol it's my favorite aftercare setup XP my favorite Disney movie is Big Hero 6 and my all time favorite princess is Merida!! Because I relate to her so much in everything from looks, to personality, to relationships with mothers! (I also know for a fact she's in love with Jack Frost ok??)

I'd love to make some friends in this lifestyle because I hardly know anyone that's into BDSM XD especially if you live near Boise, Idaho??? Let me know! :)

I'm from the "dirty south" but I don't act stereotypically southern :o lol

if you've got tumblr, follow my blog here and feel free to leave me an ask or some fanmail :D

• Like 1

Welcome! Your picture is amazing XD :3

thanks lol I like saying I'm a bisexual pirate so when I found this picture I thought it was perfect XD