Little Age: NA
    Name: ask
    Role: Daddy
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Little
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------
    *Hello all, I appreciate you taking the time to read this! I'm looking for a little to cherish, someone to help grow, and in turn help me grow as a Dom. Here I want to talk about my desires for a relationship, my views on ddlg, hopefully someone reads this and wants a similar thing! This post will be kind of free form about my ideas of and desires within a ddlg relationship. As for my interests and hobbies, personal information, and other things outside of ddlg, I hope to share these things in conversation. I think sharing things that way makes them more personal and memorable, makes for good beginning conversation, and I hope to find someone with similar relationship desires. So thats what Ill outline here. Im also more than happy to share a picture in a private setting, Im 6'1, 160 pounds, eyes are either green, brownish, or blue/grey. Idk why they change, but its pretty cool. In a relationship I need physical attraction both ways. Should we strike up a conversation one of the first things i will ask for is a picture of you, and I'll send a couple myself. If physical attraction isn't there, then we just wont work out. If this offends you I apologize. Looks arent everything but I want my little to be attracted to me and vice versa.
    Ddlg is a beautiful power exchange. I'm looking to get to know a little girl, build deep trust, and earn their submission. I imagine a relationship where I know everything about my little. Favorite snacks, favorite little activities, things that comfort her, everything honestly. I'm really into pet play, so I'm looking for a little with a cute pet side. Don't let my username dissuade you, Im open to any kind of petplay. I desire a 24/7 power exchange. This doesn't mean I want someone in little space 24/7, although I'm not completely opposed to that. I'm looking for a sexual relationship, with time and trust of course.
    In my experience, it seems I have a different view of ddlg then most, so i want to be very clear about my views on a ddlg relationship. Like most doms, I desire control. I want to be apart of every aspect of my little's life as I can be, to guide her, teach her, and put her needs above mine. This give and take, learning how to care for each other, and how to satisfy each other's dominant and submissive needs results in personal growth. Sadly, I've come across many individuals who see ddlg as a reason not to grow, but to be emotionally immature. I don't believe this is the case. Being a little has certain childish qualities, age regression is pretty much a staple in ddlg, but this does not mean that all childish behavior is acceptable under the guise of being little. Should you disagree with this, kindly pass me by.
    My goal as a daddy is to make my little feel safe, secure, and loved. I'll take care of all the big things in life! I want to give my little the opportunity to live out all her little fantasies, and enjoy them with her. I want to enhance my little's little space, make it easy for them to regress. I plan to do this with toys, little items like sippies, pacis, I'm open to diapers, lots of fun outfits to play dress up in, and any other healthy additions to little space my little would desire. I offer my everything to a little. I want to enjoy each other's hobbies together, have fun play time, sexual or not, cook together, do chores together, I want to do everything possible with my little princess.
    In a little I look for obedience, a desire to learn, clinginess, intelligence, and open mindedness among other things. As i said above, I'm really into petplay, so that's a requirement for me. Something I really feel the need to touch on is brattiness, as I have had terrible experiences with self proclaimed "brats" in the past. Finding satisfaction in your dom's emotional distress is not ok. Endlessly contradicting your dom for no apparent reason is not ok. Someone who is willing to act out, but not willing to accept the punishment, is not someone I want in my life. Similar to what I said above I have come across many littles who use ddlg and being little as an excuse to be toxic, and this is kind of a similar deal. Being little, or a brat, isn't an excuse to be a bad person, it's not ok to hurt people just to watch them squirm. Personally thats not being a brat to me, but so many littles ive come across seem to disagree. So either no brats, or give me an experience different than the ones I've described. Sexual chemistry is a must for me as well, this will be discussed in a more private setting. Preferably sooner than later, because a lack of sexual chemistry is a complete deal breaker for me. Relationships are certainly not about sex, and I'm not really comfortable being intimate like that with someone until that intimacy is earned. Sexual satisfaction is something everyone needs/wants in life, so should this offend you or you happen to disagree, kindly pass me by.
    I have a kik, in case you want to just contact me directly, my user is kittenloverddlg. Its super creative right?
    I don't like lies or games, so expect brutal honesty from me. Feel free to reach out!*

Edited by Kittenlover, 20 September 2019 - 11:42 AM.

• CheshireNitemare, Moosebaby142 and XxBabyKittenxX like this

#2 Little.Bean

Little.Bean

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 39 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 18 April 2019 - 11:46 AM

Hey! I’m Lily! I’ve seen you in the chat before☺️ Anyway, I loved everything you said and whole heartedly agree with it. You’ve said so much so allow me to tell you some things about myself! I am a kitten as well as a little. I like the outdoors, art, music and all that kind of stuff. What I look for in a partner is somebody that I can open myself up to completely and know that they will be there for me no matter what. I expect the same in return. Just because I’m a little doesn’t mean I am just that. I want you to know that you can confide in me as well. I take DDLG very seriously and I don’t often find people who value you it the same way. It’s not just a fluffy, fun thing. It takes so much hard work to build a relationship that intimate and also requires work to maintain it. Anyway, if it seems like we could be a good match I would love it if you messaged me 💕

Beanie  :heart:

#3 Maximoff216

Maximoff216

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 06:20 PM

Hi I'm Emily I'm 21 years old and new to the little world but am very willing to learn. I love cuddles and kisses, and I love to spend my time watching anime. I am not the skinniest girl in the world but not obese. I want to be in a relationship where my daddy will love me for who I am and take care of me. Can't wait to hear from you and hopefully get to know you bye!

#4 LilBlue21

LilBlue21

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 09:55 AM

Hi, I’m still exploring my little side, but I’ve been exploring BDSM for the past two years, and I feel like we click at least in matters of how we perceive power-exchange and ageplay. Even though I like being silly and watching cartoons with my partner, I do value and need time to also be an adult with them and talk about my hopes and aspirations. I want meaningful conversations and daily updates on your wellbeing and just things you’re enjoying about your day:).

I also would like something like total power exchange, meaning that I want my Dom to have veto power over certain aspects of my daily life. I really enjoy power-exchange for the way in which it allows me to show how much I trust my partner and how much I care for them❤️.

I hope we can talk more in private; I sent you a friend request.
    • LilBlue21 likes this

#5 LilJessy

LilJessy

Little Princess 👸🏻

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 15 August 2019 - 01:58 PM

Hi, I just messaged you on kik, I hope that's okay! I clicked on your post because petplay is definitely something at intrigues me along with the ddlg side of things. I'd love it if you had a look at my profile to see if we might be compatible. There is nothing you said that I disagreed with, and I hope I'm someone you'd like to talk to. I'm looking forward to talking to you and I hope you like my profile! ☺️

#6 nicolehill2

nicolehill2

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts
    • Locationusa

Posted 27 August 2019 - 04:29 PM

hii im 20 years old and you sound just perfect. Growing with my dom is one of my priorities in a ddlg relationship along with trust. Im a hyper goofball when im comfortable but can be very shy in public because i have anxiety. i love love love dressing up for y daddy to show him all the pretty things i have. - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- 

#7 Peachypit

Peachypit

soft kitten

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 36 posts
    • LocationOuter space

Posted 27 August 2019 - 09:07 PM

Hi, I read through your post and I agree with a lot of things you said. As a kitten trying to make friend sin th community I have encountered a lot of self proclaimed bratiness and emotional immaturity.  I like subbing since it allows a sub to provide a dom's life with a sense of stability and purpose in a way.  Especially during petplay and the like, I try to pay attention to providing comfort in the way my partner needs.  I'm not sure if you would like to chat more about our views/experiences ect, but if so, I'll look forward to a message from you.  As a bit of background I have been involved in petplay for about two years now. (Im 22 btw).  I prefer kitten play but have used other animal gear as well, whatever is cute is fine. I am a bit short (five foot two) and a little one the heavier side (165 pounds), but Im often descirbed as curvy which is cool i suppose.  my hobbies are pretty typical: anime, poetry, drawing, knitting, painting, reading, cooking/baking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users