•  

• Photo

*Aussie Princess Looking for a Daddy/Mummy!* <3

Princess Daddy Looking Single Australia Aussie Nonsexual

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 princess03

princess03

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationAustralia

Posted 18 April 2019 - 03:56 AM

Age (Required): 18
    Little Age1-5
    NamePrincess T
    RoleLittle - Princess - Kitten
    LocationAustralian
    Sexual OrientationPansexual
    Looking forDaddy/Master - Mummy/Mistress

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hi!! I'm Princess T

I am currently living in South Australia and I am looking for an Australian Daddy/mummy!

First of all, ME!!

I am Currently young and have been doing DDLG For the last few years. My favourite things in the world is my paci and my Stuffies! I love to read books (Even though i hate wearing my glasses) I am a bit of a bigger little (THICCC) So no fat shaming!! I'm currently still a student and am working on SACE! I have a casual job and am working hard to deal with my mental health issues!

As a little i am quite bratty and like to break rules, I'm clingy and get attached super quickly! I like to facetime to show off how cute i look with my paci and i am unfortunately NON-SEXUAL!!! 

Secondlyyyyy, What am i looking for here?????????

Well I'm looking for a Daddy/Mummy based in Australia, Preferably SA. Someone who likes to call all night and will cuddle me good and give me my paci when i am being a brat hehe. This all meaning.... I need a strict Daddy/Mummy that can put me in place while also caring for me and my mental health and making sure i am feeling like the Princess I am!!

Rules For My Future Muma Or Dada

1. No sexual language 
    2. No Lying (I have Trust Issues)
    3. Must not get close to me unless looking for long term!
    4. Must be in Australia
    5. Must be strict 
    6. Must have rules for me!
    7. must KEEP PENIS OR VAGINA IN PANTS

If you feel like you could fit this roles.. it would mean the world is you would either message me on here asking for my snap or message me on kick @PrincessT0303

Thank you for reading this Essay!!!!! HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Princess, Daddy, Looking, Single, Australia, Aussie, Nonsexual

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users