Christmas Countdown

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Henlo : 3

lil_sleepy_drake

My name is Wanderer Aleksei. I preffer to be called Wanderer, or Alex. For others Saying Aleksei can get confusing sometimes.

My preffered pronouns are He/They/Name. Endogrender/ Nonbinary. Most of the time I see myself as male, but fluxuate between this feeling and being nonbinary.

I am 21 years old right now.

I've known about this community longer than I have been apart of it, my best friend is an age regressor. Through her I was able to learn more about my own ways of coping.
Of course I had a lot of misconceptions about this community until I met her. Now I have been apart of it for a little over a year. I'm still new to concepts I've never heard, and will probably ask a lot of silly questions.

I like to make friends with other littles since we tend to get along.
When it comes to caregivers I can be fussy and bratty. I'm an independent little as my friend calls it. I believe her.

I'm already in a polyamorous open relationship with a few partners, So I am not here looking for a relationship. I'm here to learn more, make friends, and discuss our experiences.

I'm an artist so I draw an color a lot even out of little space. If you feel like we could be friends UwU Then by all means, come talk to me.

Guest CollateralBeauty

Hiya Alex! Welcome to the forum!

BTW There are no such thing as silly questions so feel free to ask away! Some of your questions may already be answered already, too.

• Like 1

Hiya Alex! Welcome to the forum!

BTW There are no such thing as silly questions so feel free to ask away! Some of your questions may already be answered already, too.

Okay, My first question is.... "What is a middle exactly" I had never heard of this term until about a month ago, and it still confuses me. Is it a nonbinary identity for littles? Is it a middle age range for littles? like my age range from 8-11 ish. Is it being a middle between a boy or girl little? 

Confusion @.@

Guest CollateralBeauty

Okay, My first question is.... "What is a middle exactly" I had never heard of this term until about a month ago, and it still confuses me. Is it a nonbinary identity for littles? Is it a middle age range for littles? like my age range from 8-11 ish. Is it being a middle between a boy or girl little? 

Confusion @.@

I'm not exactly the best at explaining things, but one of the mods, Barbie, made a thread that explains the differences between all the different types of littles.

Types of Littles

I hope this helps to answer your question.

• Like 1

I'm not exactly the best at explaining things, but one of the mods, Barbie, made a thread that explains the differences between all the different types of littles.

Types of Littles

I hope this helps to answer your question.

Yes it really helped thank you. All my confusion just poofed and disappeared, now I know more about myself and middles.

Guest QueenJellybean

welcome to the foruml! we're happy you decided to join our community!

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood mods, jellybean!

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff.

we hope you find what you're looking for here! 

• Like 1