Little Age: 3-5
    Name: Heather
    Role: Little
    Sexual Orientation:Straight
    Looking for:Daddy
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other):Monogamous
    Number of partners I have:Zero
    --------------------------------------------
    Hi I am a very shy little who doesn't have a lot of experience.
    I'm not always the best at keeping conversations going but I do try. I can be very needy and clingy. A big part of my personality is that I like to help other people.

Things that I like/like to do:
    Colouring
    Cuddles
    Anything soft/fluffy
    Baking/cooking
    Knitting (I'm still learning)
    Stuffies!!
    Watching films
    Blankets (you can never have too many)
    Silly jokes/puns
    Positivity

What I am looking for:
    Someone to build a connection with (I understand this takes time)
    Someone who is respectful
    Honesty
    Trust
    Care
    Openess
    Good communication
    Someone who is easy to talk to and willing to listen (Same applies the other way round)

Edited by Sweet_but_needy, 16 September 2019 - 04:59 PM.

• darkronin, QuixoticQuest, RobbieBobbie and 1 other like this

#2 bombsfyl

bombsfyl

HonestDaddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationNetherlands

Posted 21 May 2019 - 10:31 AM

Hi,
    I just saw your post. If you are needy, that is okay. I can give you all the attention you need.

The experience does not matter per se, as long as there is honesty. i am also not the person With the most experience, but i think together we could work it out.

I am also looking for a real connection, over time of course :) when the connection is there, we can build further.

I'll send you a request so we can talk

#3 TheBestDada

TheBestDada

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 12:23 PM

You sound absolutely awesome ☺
    I’m from the UK too and am 19 but I am very mature. I see you like jokes well I tell puns every hour.

I’m looking to form a deep connection and I actually embrace clinginess and a shy soul. A lot of your interests I also share as well as the fact I want to create an environment my little can truly express herself in.

I would love to get to know you, as my username says, I am the best dada in the world

Do message me if you’re interested

#4 daddyscott87

daddyscott87

Daddyscott87

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts
    • LocationSunderland, North East UK

Posted 25 August 2019 - 05:01 AM

Hi Heather :), so whereabouts in the UK are you from?

I liked your intro, would love to know more, what do you like to bake? I'm always a fan of desserts, they are my achillies heel!. I'm a guy who values honesty, trust, respect and communication and feel they are the building stones of any relationship so think we are aligned on values :). Please feel free to check over my profile and personal for an idea about me and what i'm looking for :)

#5 Kokoro

Kokoro

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 09:28 AM

Hi Heather

I'm very heart centred person who takes my time to understand and relate to other people and I agree the things you are looking for are very important in all relationships. I'm new to this website and being a daddy is something I found I like being but I'm quite mature and l have many interests including drawing and painting. I like cuddles, cooking, watching films too and sometimes I tell terrible jokes! Send me a message let me know what your thoughts are. Kokoro x

#6 DDLGMXLXD

DDLGMXLXD

DaddyMatty

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationLiverpool, England

Posted 11 September 2019 - 09:12 PM

Im from the UK too! 21, previous experience and after a deep connection with my little in order to build a powerful connection! Id love to take care of you and make sure that I can give you everything that you could possible need! I'll love for you and take care of you, if you'd like me too! we could even meet in public, and I can spoil you rotten! Feel free to message me and get to know me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users