• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Howdy

Floofra

Hi, I'm Floof, an aspiring Daddy. 

I've been aware of the DDlg scene for a while now, I've spent hours reading and researching all over the internet and decided its about time I took the plunge and explored this aspect of myself rather than just doing a lot of reading. 

I'm a 30 yr old bloke living in the UK and like to think of myself as a patient and caring person with a very dry sense of humour. A bit of an introvert and sufferer of anxiety, groups aren't really my thing as I find it hard to make myself heard in a crowd, much prefer one on one interactions and conversations. 

I like all the usual things, books (big sci-fi/fantasy nerd), tv & movies, computer games (especially wow). I'm also a keen motorcyclist though not so much in recent years as my current bike gives me bum ache and I can't afford to replace it currently. 

Not sure what i'm expecting to find out of this exploration, but I'm ready to learn and would love to talk to anyone and everyone. 

Thanks for reading and hopefully speak to you soon x 

Guest QueenJellybean

welcome to the foruml! we're happy you decided to join our community!

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood mods, jellybean!

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff..

we hope you find what you're looking for here!