Christmas Countdown

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

What age am I?

Kitten2468

So today me and my daddy were discussing stuff about little and middle things.. I feel like 5-11 sometimes being a little and sometimes I'm more independent like a middle(: I like my stuffed animals, pacis occassionally, needing to hold his hand when I cross the street..or really anytime :3 I love wearing makeup and painting my nails..I love drawing and painting things. My favorite shows to watch when in my space is the occasional disney movie or puppy dog pals. I love when my daddy cuddles me and he tucks me in especially with a story. I don't think of myself as anything under 5. I love being his little kitten n_n I love when he brushes my hair and then does my hair(especially with the ribbons he picks out for me) I love spankings and daddys rules that he sets out for me.. what kitten age am I? I kinda just do whatever makes me happy n_n

Will knowing what age you are add to your happiness?  Because really, if you're already happy - who cares?  But, if you need to know, good luck on your journey of discovery!  :)

• Like 2

Lots of littles don't have one specific age. Some actually vary a lot, from feeling baby age (1) sometimes to toddler age or school age. I estimate myself to be around 5-7ish but I like and do stuff outside of that age range too.

As long as you do things you're happy with, you don't need to fit yourself into a particular age.

• Like 2

Lots of littles don't have one specific age. Some actually vary a lot, from feeling baby age (1) sometimes to toddler age or school age. I estimate myself to be around 5-7ish but I like and do stuff outside of that age range too.

As long as you do things you're happy with, you don't need to fit yourself into a particular age.

This is good to know. I usually feel I am between age 7-10. That is the age range I feel most comfortable being.

Edited by Neko_Tia

This is good to know. I usually feel I am between age 7-10. That is the age range I feel most comfortable being.

:) Happy to help!