•  

• Photo

UK Daddy looking for his Little Super Hero/ Princess!! (Non Sexual Preferred)

England Uk Princess Loyal Forever

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 RobbieBobbie

RobbieBobbie

Big Panda 🐼

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 57 posts
    • LocationEngland

Posted 26 April 2019 - 06:32 AM

Age (Required): 22
    Little Age:
    Name: Rob
    Role: Daddy
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for:Little Princess
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other):Mono I don't share haha
    Number of partners I have:0
    --------------------------------------------
    ABOUT ME:

I'm a 22 year old guy from England, I love alot of sports, badminton, football (soccer), basketball, boxing, MMA, golf all that stuff, I now coach youth football. I'm also pretty nerdy too I love cards, figures, anime, manga. Some animes I enjoy are, one punch man, my hero academia, dragon Ball z, just started Naruto Shippuden, Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokémon.

ME AS A DADDY:

As a Daddy, firstly I will not base a relationship around sex that's a big thing to me that's not how a relationship should be. So if you're a non sexual little or a little who wants to be sexual occasionally either is ok, it just won't be based around sex. I'd say I'm a fun Daddy, I love to mess around and be silly with my little, I believe when you need to be serious then you should but when it's not have fun and be silly just enjoy life together. When I need to be strict I can be, I never shout but I can be stern. You will get three strikes a week once you get the third strike then you'll get a punishment (writing lines, sorry notes, time outs, early bed) overall though I'd say as a daddy I can be fun and enjoy a laugh, but also I'm over protective of my little one I get attached and want to give them all my attention 😊

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR:

I'm looking for a little one who will be my best friend, my one and only little super hero. Clingy is great can never be too clingy, honesty is important along with loyalty. A sweet little one who I can cuddle and baby 😊 I know a fair few littles struggle with mental health and that's perfectly fine if you do (ive had anxiety and depression previously so I will look after you and know a few ways to help) tbh I don't look for a lot, if we get on and can enjoy time together and love talking to each other then that's perfect you can't ask for anything more. I want a little one who will come to me when they are sad and upset, no matter how silly or small. I just want a princess who I can love and care for.

If you like what you have read please send me a friend request and message so we can start talking, I'd love to get to know you. And if you have Kik and would prefer to talk there (Probably easier as I'll probably reply quicker on Kik) my Kik is RobbieBobbie96

I hope to speak to you soon 😊
    Thank you for reading 😊

Edited by RobbieBobbie, 03 May 2019 - 07:41 AM.

• HelaBum, Neugdae, ChisaiMixy and 2 others like this

#2 BabygirlChris

BabygirlChris

Princessa

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationArkansas, USA

Posted 21 May 2019 - 09:04 PM

Hie hie!! I really like your bio page!! I was wondering if you would mind reading mine once I’m done and telling me if you think I covered everything? I’m new to the forum and I wanna make sure.
    Did this post?? I don’t know how this works. It says I need 75 words?!what the heckie. I’m sorry!!! I hope this works. I hope you enjoy my ramblings at least!! Wow stil not 75 words? Gosh. Okay. Hie I’m Chris! I’m 19. I’m from the US

#3 XxBabyGirlXx444

XxBabyGirlXx444

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 11:49 AM

Hi there I really like what I read it is everything I want in a daddy so abit about me well I’m 20 I am a 2 year old little and I live In the uk when in little space I love cuddles and effection I also love it when daddy is silly with me and we play games together I love arts and crafts and horse ridding I also love paw patrol and peppa pig I love my dummies and stufies hope to here from you soon Melissa

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: England, Uk, Princess, Loyal, Forever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users