Christmas Countdown

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Just a shy little~

EasterEggsNSugarCubes

Hi! This is all quite new to me, and I'm not used to talking about myself so this may be brief.. but I'll try my best! I'm quite shy and I need a warm, safe environment where I feel accepted to open up, and hopefully I'll find one here! ❤️

I'm 21f from Finland~ I've never been in a DDlg/MDlg relationship, but it is most definitely for me the more I learn about it and I hope to find lots more info here. I've taken care of myself and others since I was way too young and I matured early out if obligation. I'm extremely independent and self sufficient, capable. As I've always been one to carry everyone's weight, I'd love to experience for once in my life what it feels like when someone cares for.. me. I adore childlike things a I'm very bubbly, giggly and silly - but only when I feel safe and accepted and like I can be myself~ I crave an environment where I can love my 80s MLPs and crayons and wear pigtails in the company of people I feel safe with, since these are all things I'm doing alone since I wouldn't feel accepted by the people in my life. I don't believe they'd understand. Thankfully I don't seem to be alone here!

My little age is 6-9 I believe? I'm pan-demisexual and I prefer she/her pronouns~

It'd be lovely to speak with other littles, especially if someone feels the same about certain things I opened up about~

Thanks, bye~ ^u^

Hello and welcome to the community. I'm new too!

Thank you! :3 I hope your time here is lovely ❤️

Hi Easter, and welcome! it is nice for one to be ones self without worrying about being accepted as you are. My family knows my wish to be a child again, they have always known I never wanted to grow up in the first place, so its not new to them! :D  And with your introduction, I realize that I was going to put my "little" age in.... and forgot... just like I forgot things when I was little! LOL   :rolleyes: My little age is no younger than 7, no older than 9, so I would say a good, comfortable 8 years old. Several months ago I had an incredibly startling revelation regarding my childhood, and how I finally got over it, decades later! I wrote my Mom about it, describing to her in detail what I had gone through, and how I felt about it. I knew it going to make her sad (and it did), but she was glad also to know that after all this time I was finally able to put it all behind me, instead of burying it deep down like I did for all those years (and it all came bubbling back up, demanding attention so I could take care of it, finally!). And my mom wrote back to me, telling me that I have always been, and will always be, her beautiful little boy. I can't say how much that meant to me.

Welcome Easter! I is a kitty boi! Nice to meet chu! :3

Aww you seem adorable! :3 Nice to meet you too~

Hi Easter, and welcome! it is nice for one to be ones self without worrying about being accepted as you are. My family knows my wish to be a child again, they have always known I never wanted to grow up in the first place, so its not new to them! :D  And with your introduction, I realize that I was going to put my "little" age in.... and forgot... just like I forgot things when I was little! LOL   :rolleyes: My little age is no younger than 7, no older than 9, so I would say a good, comfortable 8 years old. Several months ago I had an incredibly startling revelation regarding my childhood, and how I finally got over it, decades later! I wrote my Mom about it, describing to her in detail what I had gone through, and how I felt about it. I knew it going to make her sad (and it did), but she was glad also to know that after all this time I was finally able to put it all behind me, instead of burying it deep down like I did for all those years (and it all came bubbling back up, demanding attention so I could take care of it, finally!). And my mom wrote back to me, telling me that I have always been, and will always be, her beautiful little boy. I can't say how much that meant to me.

This was honestly a really emotional read.. I'm so happy for you, that you've received such a warm note from your mother! Thank you so much for sharing, my heart flutters knowing you feel in tune with yourself now. :3 ❤️

Welcome and best wishes. Feel free to let me know if I can be of any help!

Thank you very much! ^u^

I'd love to meet or text, and discuss all your little needs, and wants. I'm new here too and looking for a little. Maybe we could learn together

I'm flattered but I'm still kinda getting used to all this, and as I an very shy and this was not a "personal" post, asking to text let alone meet up was a little out of line from my honest opinion. I understand you meant well but you genuinely made me a little anxious. A lot of littles are very sensitive and a direct, almost pushy approach isn't the best option.. I don't mean to sound rude at all, but really, I felt quite uneasy that you'd even ask to meet up before I know a single thing of you and this was an introduction post and not me looking for a daddy right here and now. Please, you might scare other shy littles like me so try and take a soft approach, thank you. ❤️

• Like 2

Heya! I'm a little too! I'm pretty new as well and if you'd ever like someone to talk to about anything please message me! Even if it's just to rant about pushy 'daddies' Good luck on your little journey if I don't hear from you xx

I'm flattered but I'm still kinda getting used to all this, and as I an very shy and this was not a "personal" post, asking to text let alone meet up was a little out of line from my honest opinion. I understand you meant well but you genuinely made me a little anxious. A lot of littles are very sensitive and a direct, almost pushy approach isn't the best option.. I don't mean to sound rude at all, but really, I felt quite uneasy that you'd even ask to meet up before I know a single thing of you and this was an introduction post and not me looking for a daddy right here and now. Please, you might scare other shy littles like me so try and take a soft approach, thank you. ❤️

I honestly thought the same thing. As soon as I read it... it made me feel uncomfortable too.

I am new here and curious about having friends that are littles. Maybe we can chat sometime in the future, you seem like you have a cute personality. I hope this doesn't come off strong or anything. I just like your pic and what you wrote.. you know? ^//^ sorry I'm blabbering on... I get shy too.