Little Age:  it varies
    Name: Daddy and Pepper
    Role: Daddy Dom and Princess
    Sexual Orientation: flexible 
    Looking for: female little
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): poly
    Number of partners I have: 1

--------------------------------------------
     We're highly sexual people with an extensive list of kinks and perversions who live a 24/7 lifestyle.  Anyone considering joining us should be comfortable with the idea of BDSM beyond ddlg, experience isn't overly necessary but an open mind and a depraved soul definitely are. We also appreciate confidence and a willingness to show off as I'm generally naked/taking photos of myself and it can be frustrating when things are very one sided. 
    To put it simply: we're nerds. We play all kinds of games, watch drag race like it's a religious experience and have a cat called Judas. Between us there isn't really a musical genre we don't like. I have about 10 tattoos and 7+ piercings, Daddy has 2 tattoos. For those curious Daddy is 6'2 and I'm is 5'5, we don't care about the height of our future sister but I would like to be able to share clothes and play dress up so dress size 6/8 is preferable. 
    We share a flat which is slowly being overrun by plushies (about 70 or more) and have a dedicated little room full of wigs, shoes, make up, colouring books and the glorious plush army who guard a cosy puppy cage.

Tldr: kinky couple want a playmate, must be okay with bad jokes and nerds.

• HelaBum likes this

#2 SmallLittlePuppy

SmallLittlePuppy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 12:15 AM

Hello You and your daddy sound really cool. Add me if you would be interested in getting to know me more. I am an animal lover and have a few pets. I love video games and all kinds of music. I'm 18 and very short. I am bit more on the chubby side due to a medical reason. I am a very kinky person. I am a nerd as well. I love bad jokes.I am really interested in you two.

#3 Kitten_

Kitten_

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 03:51 AM

Hi. I am interested. I am also a nerd. I love my plushies so much I get so upset when they fall off my bed!

I never had a sister before but would love to try. I’m very good at sharing. Sometimes I am a brat though. I love to play dress up and am great at cuddling

I am new to this but am interested.

Feel free to message me back

Kitten x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users