Hi everyone

missmouse

Im kind of new to DDlg type relationships, but familiar with the kink scene. My daddy and I have been together for over three years in a switchy D/s relationship, but recently have been getting into DDlg through mutual interest.

We have a 2year old son together which makes things interesting.

In my adult life Im a 25 year old male to female transgender, and a full time mommy. When in adult mode Daddy is my girlfriend. I am five foot ten, and about 160 pounds, though I look smaller. A lot of my weight is compact muscle.

In little space I like to color and do arts and crafts and being taken care of. I have Daddy wrapped around my finger and I always know how to get what I want. Daddy says Im a brat. Daddy takes good care of me, and is teaching me to start taking care of myself. Daddy makes me snacks and helps me brush my hair and pick out my outfits. Daddy also helps me remember to use the potty and takes me by the hand to help me use the potty when its nighttime. Daddy still has me put on pullups at nighttime cause I still have accidents, and I have to wear pullups on long car trips and times when I get too excited just in case. Daddy says I forget to go sometimes, so I have to wear them just in case. But I dont mind. Its just because Daddy loves me. Sometimes I get sad cause pwople say Im too old to still have accidents but daddy says Im just not ready yet and still need a little help.

I love my Daddy!

Hi and welcome there MissMouse. I like colouring and when I'm feeling better do some craft work. There are a number of people who do have children who are in ddlg relationships here should you find it helpful to talk more around that.

See you around.

Welcome to the community!^.^ And thank you for posting such an in depth intro post, it's great to learn about our members!

Feel free to look around the threads and pop into the chatroom :) we're all friendly!