Little Age: Varies, but usually anywhere from 2-6
    Role: Little/ sub
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Daddy/dom
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------
    Hii everyone!!

I'm 21 and looking for a daddy/ dom that I can connect with and grow with together. Someone who is patient, kind, and stern, and helps me be the very best version of myself in all ways. I am fairly independent in my everyday life as a full-time student in college and I also work, so it'd be nice to find someone who respects that but also knows when they need to step in and take control. I am preferably looking for locally, but will not object to a LDR. I have had some ddlg "relationships," most of them ending horribly due to "fake daddies" so I am looking for something real.  ^_^ 

Some things about me:

In general, I am a pretty chill person. I love to play video games, read, listen to music of all kinds, watch movies and shows on Netflix, and hanging out with friends. I am sassy, hence the name lol, I am also sweet, cling and a bit needy, sometimes can sometimes be a brat, silly and goofy, I love making people laugh. 

I am 5'3ish (I round up lol), Black, with brownish/black natural curly hair. I have some curves which I am proud of. Some small tattoos, hoping to get a couple more soon. 

To give you a sense of what I am looking for in a daddy, I want someone who is:

• Loving
    • Understanding
    • Respectful
    • Guiding and encouraging
    • Not just my daddy but someone I view as a friend
    • Someone who is there during the fun times and my needy times. 
    • Is understanding of my neediness
    • A fun but stern daddy ( I am a lover of rules)
    • Overall takes this seriously

I am preferably looking for someone within the US and between the ages of 21 and 35, but open to looking outside that. If you think we could be a good match, have any questions (I am an open book), or wanna just be friends add me and message me!! 

Thanks -sassybaby :heart:

Edited by sassybaby, 14 August 2019 - 10:23 PM.

• darkronin likes this

#2 Guest_NerdyDaddy1992_*

Guest_NerdyDaddy1992_*
    • Guests

Posted 03 May 2019 - 11:29 AM

Hi Sassybaby your personal intrigued me. Im terrible at talking about my self but im a big nerd or video games, movies, books. I also like to be active outside and enjoy a nice warm sunny day. As a daddy i tend to be balanced between stern and forgiven but i enjoy coming up with unique rules for my little and if the moment permits i dont hesitate to punish if needed. Id love to chat if you have a moment and see if we have more in common.
    • sassybaby likes this

#3 sassybaby

sassybaby

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationWI

Posted 04 May 2019 - 02:19 PM

Hi Sassybaby your personal intrigued me. Im terrible at talking about my self but im a big nerd or video games, movies, books. I also like to be active outside and enjoy a nice warm sunny day. As a daddy i tend to be balanced between stern and forgiven but i enjoy coming up with unique rules for my little and if the moment permits i dont hesitate to punish if needed. Id love to chat if you have a moment and see if we have more in common.

Hii, I sent you a request, shoot me a message

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Little, looking, daddy, LDR or local

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users