DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Kinky_puppy

Hi hi! I’m new here so I wanted to do my introductions.

Name: Wynter, Winnie, or Witton you can call me any!

Gender: I’m Gender-fuild but I often say I’m non-binary since I’m usually not leaning really hard on one side or not.

Dynamic: I’m a switch who is mostly little

Location: I currently live in Texas, USA but will soon be moving back to my home state Arizona.

Language: The only languages I can “speak” is English and American Sign Language

Likes: Musicals, plays, lights, rain, stuffies, pets, and soft blankets

Dislikes: mean people, hot weather (I know it’s ironic), being lonely, people having doubt in me

Hobbies: I’m a huge theatre person so mostly tech stuff in theatre such as light design, sound, costuming, set design stuff like that. I also sing, write, paint, watch movies, read and play video games.

Favorite things:

favorite animals in order Bears, bats, wolves.

Favorite food type Mexican.

Favorite dessert Tiramisu

Favorite color green

Little Notes: I’m really nice but a little shy but please feel free to talk to me. I love making new friends and love to share pictures of my puppy. My favorite franchises are Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit, Adventure time, Pokémon, and Marvel

Guest ChisaiMixy
Welcome to the server. I know how it feels to be shy. I also have a love for Pokémon , and one cannot forget about Harry Potter. (I have a dolphin for a patrinus” glad you’re here!

Welcome to the server. I know how it feels to be shy. I also have a love for Pokémon , and one cannot forget about Harry Potter. (I have a dolphin for a patrinus” glad you’re here!

thank you for the welcome my patronus is a leopard. :D