•  

• Photo

New-ish MTF looking for CG

Sub Submissive Little MTF Trans Transgender

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 MultipleMes

MultipleMes

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationTucson, Arizona

Posted 09 May 2019 - 02:57 AM

Age (Required): 35
    Little Age: ~6
    Name: Julie
    Role: sub and aspiring little with a slight bratty streak
    Sexual Orientation: pan
    Looking for: caretaker/ mentor
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous only
    Number of partners I have: big fat 0
    --------------------------------------------
    First off I’m a 35 year old trans woman.... still reading? Awesome let’s continue! I have been a submissive for a few of my ex’s but none could handle me properly, now I know that was because I go into little space and none of them were daddies or mommies. I’m well behaved but every now and again I’ll act out. I love cuddling, watching cartoons ( my little pony is my favorite) and coloring. I’m not sexual while in little space but when I come out I usually am if I had a good time in the space.
    So who I’m in search of: man, woman, someone in between, or both (as in at once not 2 people) that can set rules for me, make sure I take my meds, and eat, as well as can teach me how to enter little space easier (if that’s even possible) someone who is fun, patient, and who has worked with an actual submissive before.
    Ideally you would be in Tucson Arizona, but the odds are unlikely. Since we will likely not be close by I would probably seem needy to some but like a lot of littles I just need attention more than your average person.

Edited by MultipleMes, 09 May 2019 - 06:51 PM.

• MultipleMes likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sub, Submissive, Little, MTF, Trans, Transgender

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users