Looby-Lou

happy to be little :)

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 331 posts
    • LocationLondon England UK

Posted 11 May 2019 - 10:10 AM

(not looking right now)

Edited by Looby-Lou, 20 July 2019 - 01:01 AM.

• UKDaddy541 likes this

#2 Looby-Lou

Looby-Lou

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 331 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 06:33 AM

Thank you thank you for the lovely Friend Requests which I'm getting around to checking. 

I really didn't expect any response at all, so thank you again :wub: 

I did say I'm open minded about age, but realistically it seems to me that anyone in their 20's is going to be at a very different stage in their life than where I am. 

I'm looking for a long-lasting relationship as partners & DDlg, so I have to say it's probably best if you're at least 35-40 y.o. There's always the exception to the rule I suppose, but it seems a stretch to believe it could work with anyone younger. And I'm 99% sure I wouldn't be the right little (or woman) for you, for the same reasons.

But thank you for contacting me, and here's hoping we all find whoever it is we're looking for, 

Best wishes, 

Looby  :)

#3 TheBestDada

TheBestDada

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 12:28 PM

Hi Looby-Lou.

I hope you’ve had a good day.
    I’m 19 however I adore older women. Especially if I can be your affectionate/sometimes stern daddy.

I am extremely interested in you. I come from Portsmouth but I would love to go on a date and talk plenty. I’m sure I can make you feel at ease as I too am looking to develop a deep connection over time.

Please do get in touch. I think you are seemingly one in a million.

G x

#4 Looby-Lou

Looby-Lou

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 331 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 01:30 PM

Gosh, I did say guys in their 20's were too young for me...and now along comes a sweet guy even younger than that...what's a girl to think?!!!

Ummm...thanks... I really have no idea why you're so interested, I can't imagine we'd be compatible (but thank you).

You might enjoy spending a little time looking around the website, being as you're completely new here. 

Plus I suggest you read my profile, it has a lot more info than this personal listing.

Edited by Looby-Lou, 21 May 2019 - 01:56 PM.

#5 Looby-Lou

Looby-Lou

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 331 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 05:15 AM

Honestly last night I thought you were a scammer, but I'm a polite little girl so I replied just in case you were real. Seems you are, as now comes a Friend Request from you...

Thank you but I just can't see how it would work. I'm NOT a switch or a mummy figure.

I did look at your profile, but there's nothing to see, no info about you.

And I just don't know why you'd be interested in me.

Edited by Looby-Lou, 22 May 2019 - 02:12 PM.

#6 Gandalf_the_white

Gandalf_the_white

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationLondon, England

Posted 13 June 2019 - 11:50 AM

Well... "Here We Go Looby-Lou",

I'm in South London, a year or so older than you (I think, at least on the outside) and interested in you! Would you care to communicate privately and see if we click? Happy to send lots of photos. I hope my profile gives you some sense of who I am, but there's lots and lots more I could tell you. I have some experience but I am also quite playful as well as strict. Anyway, I do hope that you will reply!

Kindest wishes,
    I.xx

#7 Looby-Lou

Looby-Lou

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 331 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 02:10 PM

YES, I am “that” Looby-Lou 😊 Many a happy hour spent with Andy Pandy on “Watch with Mother”…along with Bill & Ben and The Magic Roundabout. Although these days I’d prefer to “Watch with Daddy”!

I’ve never heard of “Ren & Stimpy” but what great names they have! 

Thank you for your kind reply to my personal, and you have an interesting profile yourself. I’m not sure that our reading/film tastes match, but I’m usually up for giving something a go. And i would enjoy picture books too.
    I liked your list of idiosyncrasies!

I’ll confess here & now that after greatly enjoying “The Fellowship of the Ring”,  I gave up half way through “The Two Towers” film. B-o-r-i-n-g.  If you can overlook that glaring flaw in my character, then please feel free to message me privately. I’ll send you a Friend Request.
    And yes please, photos would be good too.

p.s. this little girl is having an early night. You're welcome to msg anytime you want, but just to let you know i won't be able to reply to any msgs this evening. 
    pps. I saw in your personal that you're looking for a "middle/nymphet". Just to be clear - i am totally little. Also I'm not a switch. 

#8 Looby-Lou

Looby-Lou

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 331 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 05:22 AM

Anyway, I do hope that you will reply!

Kindest wishes,
    I.xx

Your wish is granted...I did reply. 

Looby  ;) 

Edited by Looby-Lou, 14 June 2019 - 08:20 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: UK, London, happy little, submissive, England, clingy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users