11 replies to this topic

#1 TokidokiHelloKitty

TokidokiHelloKitty

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 106 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 01:40 AM

So, idk if this exist, but is there a place/can there please be a place made where people can make their own thread (that other's can view and post to of course, I'm not trying to make anything exclusive or lock anyone out) where they can just post randome things they like (thoughts, images, etc) that they like in either little space or caregiver space?  Sometimes posting that stuff is just theraputic for me, and having my own thread (that other's can join in of course :) ) would be nice...

#2 Guest_LittleSnowiii_*

Guest_LittleSnowiii_*
    • Guests

Posted 13 May 2019 - 12:52 PM

I wish this existed. It's a great idea from you! Maybe in the future we can have something like this

#3 Littlest_Bee

Littlest_Bee

Little

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 407 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 04:58 PM

Any reason why you wouldn't feel comfortable making such a thread in the General Discussion area?
    • shadowrider likes this
    Be careful with your words. They can only be forgiven not forgotten.

#4 PumpkinSeed💋

PumpkinSeed💋

Advanced Member

• 71 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 09:03 PM

We have a little space and caregiver cafe for this very reason? We also have a general discussion section that acts as more of a miscellany section for off topic threads. As far as images go, we also have a gallery that is accessible to all members.

Perhaps I'm missing the point of the question though? If I am, could you maybe explain it a different way and i will try to answer better?
    • shadowrider likes this

I Never Look Back, Darling, It Distracts From The Now

Resident veggie bebe

:heart: In a triad with queenie an stella :heart:

Beg, Kiss, Fall in love

#5 TokidokiHelloKitty

TokidokiHelloKitty

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 106 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 09:37 PM

We have a little space and caregiver cafe for this very reason? We also have a general discussion section that acts as more of a miscellany section for off topic threads. As far as images go, we also have a gallery that is accessible to all members.

Perhaps I'm missing the point of the question though? If I am, could you maybe explain it a different way and i will try to answer better?

I didn't know if it actually belonged in those places, which is why I never posted there. I thought those places were only for advice/questions.  Like, if I just start posting pictures of things that I like in a thread, is that going to irk anyone?

Also, what I mean, to explain it better, is, well there is another web forum (not ddlg related) that is set up ALOT like this one (I won't say the name since it's topic might be controversial) and they have a forum called the happy place where you can leterally post anything that made you happy. And there, I have a thread similar to the one I want.

I basically am asking can there be a place (or is there already one that I am unaware of) where I can make a thread posting literally anything (that follows the rules) mainly images/vid clips, etc that I find on the internet that I like. Not random posting, but posting things that have meaning to me.

Does that make sense?

Edited by TokidokiHelloKitty, 13 May 2019 - 09:41 PM.

#6 TokidokiHelloKitty

TokidokiHelloKitty

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 106 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 09:38 PM

Any reason why you wouldn't feel comfortable making such a thread in the General Discussion area?

It's not that I'm uncomfortable, it's just I thought if I posted it there it'd be against the rules, since I wouldn't really be "discussing" anything or asking questions.

#7 Guest_~*~Sachita~*~_*

Guest_~*~Sachita~*~_*
    • Guests

Posted 13 May 2019 - 11:24 PM

At least one other person has done this: https://www.ddlgforu...resting-things/ There might be more that I'm unaware of.

Maybe check out the General Discussion subforum, especially the topics with the most replies, and see if that fits what you are describing?
    • TokidokiHelloKitty likes this

#8 TokidokiHelloKitty

TokidokiHelloKitty

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 106 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 02:15 AM

At least one other person has done this: https://www.ddlgforu...resting-things/ There might be more that I'm unaware of.

Maybe check out the General Discussion subforum, especially the topics with the most replies, and see if that fits what you are describing?

That's exactly what I meant. That's perfectly fine. However, I'm not too sure if it'd help the site be more organized if (later) down the road it was given it's own place, but I'm perfectly fine with posting it in the gen discussion thread. THANK YOU! :)

#9 Barbie💋

Barbie💋

Batman

• 789 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 06:20 AM

That's exactly what I meant. That's perfectly fine. However, I'm not too sure if it'd help the site be more organized if (later) down the road it was given it's own place, but I'm perfectly fine with posting it in the gen discussion thread. THANK YOU! :)

Do you mean you'd like for us to make a new thread, for example... Call it "Member's Topics"? Where members can post blog type topics? 

tumblr_static_5v9t2mr2jgsoccwg04k8cggk.gI'm an angel, sweetheart and spoiled princess.tumblr_static_5v9t2mr2jgsoccwg04k8cggk.g

:heart:In a triad with KaoKao and Belle :heart: 

Beg, kiss, fall in love!

#10 𝗣𝗼𝘅

𝗣𝗼𝘅

✨🌟🚀🌙🌟✨

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 165 posts
    • LocationPam's Dairy Farm

Posted 14 May 2019 - 08:48 AM

I think she means a blog/journal section where people can post random stuff, similar to having a tumblr since it cut out any and all bdsm or adult content incl ddlg.

Like having a subforum similar to Creative Corner, but each member gets 1 Topic for posting and updating on with whatever they want to share. Photos, videos, ramblings, thoughts etc.

160-A003-F-85-B2-46-C4-A6-E3-E531-F54335
    🗝 terces a sti 🗝

Ͳ ƕἒ Ψ.Ƨ.S
    “ᴋᴘ•ʏʀ•sᴄᴋs•ᴄʟɴ”
    ΔρρsΩρεΠ

#11 TokidokiHelloKitty

TokidokiHelloKitty

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 106 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 09:00 PM

Do you mean you'd like for us to make a new thread, for example... Call it "Member's Topics"? Where members can post blog type topics? 

I already started one in gen discussion forum, but if you'd like to create "member's topics" that is a good idea too :)

#12 TokidokiHelloKitty

TokidokiHelloKitty

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 106 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 09:02 PM

I think she means a blog/journal section where people can post random stuff, similar to having a tumblr since it cut out any and all bdsm or adult content incl ddlg.

Like having a subforum similar to Creative Corner, but each member gets 1 Topic for posting and updating on with whatever they want to share. Photos, videos, ramblings, thoughts etc.

Very close to my idea :) But, it doesn't have to include bdsm or any adult content.  But, yes, sorta like tumblr in the idea you can post whatever.

But every member doesn't need just one topic. they can have more than one thread as long as each has it's own subject (ex. things that make me happy, journal entries, anecdotes, life lessons, venting space, etc)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: suggestions, littles, little space, threads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users