INTRO: A new Daddy, new to lifestyle.

London_Daddy_G

I'M A LONDON DADDY DOM - NEW TO THE COMMUNITY.

Hi everyone! From what I've seen on the chat, you're an incredibly welcoming bunch of people. I'm already excited to get started. 

I'm new to the lifestyle, and the forum. I stumbled across it on Tumblr. I've always been looking for something like this, but never knew it existed. I'm very happy to find it after all this time...

I don't know why this interests me so much, I just like it. Isn't that why we do anything? 

As I'm new to all of this, I need to learn and educate myself on the lifestyle. I'm sure it'll be a few years until I'm even close to being a well experienced Daddy.

A bit about me... I've recently moved to London, I'm 19, and I've just got a job at a very reputable establishment. I have a sizeable room in a houseshare in London, I'm enjoying having my own quiet space!

Like I said, I'm new to the community, I think the best would be to get talking to all of you. 

I'm looking for somebody to show me the ropes, I'm looking to learn how to be a good daddy.

I'm also looking for a LG/Kitten to spoil, treat, and care for. Online or in person. I realise this may take time.

-Daddy G.

post-4005-0-51708200-1440711628_thumb.jpg