#1 Feisty_cute_angel

Feisty_cute_angel

Kitten, sleepybear and pumpkin

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • LocationVirginia

Posted 15 May 2019 - 08:18 AM

Hey hey i’m angel (not my irl name) but you can call me sleepybear, feisty, angel, or pumpkin or whatever i like nicknames. So i haven’t been in the community long because i just join but i always been a little this is just my first time identifying as one and acting upon my decision to be one because i wasn’t all that happy with my current person so i wanted to change. Any hooo i love music and singing, i like to read and watch my fav shows and others stuff you’ll just have to ask 😋 i’m single but no searching for anyone right now. I just wants some friends that all well bye bye cupcakes❤️

#2 MasterPhotog

MasterPhotog

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 571 posts
    • LocationToronto GTA, Canada

Posted 15 May 2019 - 12:17 PM

Welcome and best wishes!

• Feisty_cute_angel likes this

#3 🌸Stella🌸

🌸Stella🌸

Winx

• 700 posts
    • LocationEarth

Posted 15 May 2019 - 01:31 PM

Hello! Welcome to the forum! My name is Stella and Im one of the staff members. If you ever need us, you can find a list of us here.

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask! The resource section was the place I first went to when I first joined and it helped me greatly, Ill attach the link for you here!

I hope you enjoy the forum ^.^ you can usually catch me in the chatroom should you need me!

____ 
    Don't forget to read our rules ^.^

https://www.ddlgforu...and-guidelines/

• Feisty_cute_angel likes this

tumblr_static_5v9t2mr2jgsoccwg04k8cggk.gI'm an angel, sweetheart and spoiled princess.tumblr_static_5v9t2mr2jgsoccwg04k8cggk.g

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users