• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Hello ^-^

BlackRose13

Hello I am Rose,
I signed up here a couple of days ago but haven't gotten around to introducing myself. I always used being a little as a coping mechanism for my severe Social Anxiety and I never realized that it even had a name to it, I kinda just been being switching between little and adult for the past 7 years, but only discovered 2 years ago what it is actually called.

I love to play video games and most times when I am not responding I am probably playing. I play mainly on PC so if you play there too feel free to msg me so I can send you my usernames ^-^ 

I signed up here cause I would love to find a daddy that can take care of me and make some friends ^-^

• Like 2

Hello! Welcome to the forum! My name is Stella and Im one of the staff members. If you ever need us, you can find a list of us here.

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask! The resource section was the place I first went to when I first joined and it helped me greatly, Ill attach the link for you here!

I hope you enjoy the forum ^.^ you can usually catch me in the chatroom should you need me!

____ 
Don't forget to read our rules ^.^

https://www.ddlgforum.com/topic/33419-community-rules-and-guidelines/

• Like 1

Hello! Welcome to the forum! My name is Stella and Im one of the staff members. If you ever need us, you can find a list of us here.

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask! The resource section was the place I first went to when I first joined and it helped me greatly, Ill attach the link for you here!

I hope you enjoy the forum ^.^ you can usually catch me in the chatroom should you need me!

____ 

Don't forget to read our rules ^.^

https://www.ddlgforum.com/topic/33419-community-rules-and-guidelines/

so sorry off topic but HOW do you get your font like that??

so sorry off topic but HOW do you get your font like that??

I'll message you the links ^.^ It's super addictive though. I can't stop .-.

I'll message you the links ^.^ It's super addictive though. I can't stop .-.

EEP yayyyy

Hello, and welcome to our community Black Rose.

I too love playing games, mainly PS4, but I just recently pick up an Alienwear MX17 gaming machine.

Hoping to try to get some oldskool games on it, like Command and Conquer.

I would love to chat more, hmu if your interested

• Like 1

Thank you for all the welcomes! :3

Hello, and welcome to our community Black Rose.
I too love playing games, mainly PS4, but I just recently pick up an Alienwear MX17 gaming machine.
Hoping to try to get some oldskool games on it, like Command and Conquer.
I would love to chat more, hmu if your interested

I might can help you with that feel free to add me ^-^