• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

It's a seasparrow

seasparrow

Howdy folks, I'm seasparrow!

I've only been here approximately a month and I've been top tier lurky. Maybe I'll post more. I'veeee been part of a ddlg relationship with my Daddy for the last... gosh, 2 years? 

I really like tabletops and stuff(ies) and if you can talk cool things with me we'll get along just fine. I'm currently studying to be a librarian. I also edit erotica for monies.

Do we talk little ages here? I tend to fall around 13 9 5-7ish but still too attached to my (collection of) pacis. I'm not really sure what I'm like myself. Every time I check I feel worryingly younger. 

Uhhhh otherwise. This is Star. She's a celestial unipony in tune with the absolute truth of the universe. One day, when she grows up, she'll know-all and be-all. Until then she likes floating around and dropping truth bombs.

She's also very, very soft.

bco002gxsoDAniAiKWU5UtEWHKrgIDXv8fv5ZfxR

Hello! Welcome to the forum! My name is Stella and Im one of the staff members. If you ever need us, you can find a list of us here.

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask! The resource section was the place I first went to when I first joined and it helped me greatly, Ill attach the link for you here!

I hope you enjoy the forum ^.^ you can usually catch me in the chatroom should you need me!

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE YOUR CELESTIAL UNIPONY OMG
____ 
Don't forget to read our rules ^.^

https://www.ddlgforum.com/topic/33419-community-rules-and-guidelines/