•  

• Photo

(Girl) Little/Pet Seeking Male in Pennsylvania!

Pennsylvania East Coast Little Pet Seeking Daddy BDSM Sexual and non sexual

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 CherryCrush

CherryCrush

Little One

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 17 May 2019 - 10:36 PM

Age (Required): 24
    Little Age: Rages from 5+
    Name: Kiwi
    Role: Little/Pet
    Sexual Orientation: Heteroflexible
    Looking for: Daddy Dom/Owner
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Other
    Number of partners I have: Currently 0
    --------------------------------------------
    Hi! My name is Kiwi and I’m a little pet. I have tattoos and piercings! I love taking pictures of nature and animals. I love all animals and want to help them all! I currently live in Pennsylvania and I’m seeking a Daddy Dom or owner locally that would like to meet up and hold a relationship. No older than 39 unless we have a close bond and I’m willing to be flexible. I always meet vanilla first before just diving into my comfort zone. I play some online games and Pokémon go! I love to cuddle and I bite just a little. Hehe~ I love movies, especially horror and Disney ones! Love to be cuddled and have my hair played with. (Looking for sexual and non sexual fun) I also have Snapchat and love to be a naughty little girl.
    I hope to find you, daddy!

Edited by CherryCrush, 18 May 2019 - 12:40 PM.

• CaringButFirm likes this

#2 CherryCrush

CherryCrush

Little One

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 18 May 2019 - 12:33 PM

Just wanted to mention I’m open to nearby states and Canada.

#3 Kittenlover

Kittenlover

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 12:55 PM

Hey Cherrycrush how are you? I live in Pennsylvania myself, and I'm looking for a little pet to cherish. I sent you a friend request, I'd love to talk and get to know you, see if we're compatible. If you desire to know a little about me I have a post in this forum as well that's very descriptive of me as a dom, my values within ddlg, and what I look for in a little. Cuddling and playing with my pet's hair is one of my favorite ways to pass time! Feel free to shoot me a message, thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pennsylvania, East Coast, Little, Pet, Seeking Daddy, BDSM, Sexual and non sexual

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users