•  

• Photo

*peeks around* Hai :3

Butterfly Butterfly3 pet play ddlg traditional straight shy trust fetlife furry

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    5 replies to this topic

#1 Butterfly3

Butterfly3

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 31 posts
    • LocationIndiana

Posted 18 May 2019 - 11:25 PM

:heart: Hai :heart: 

My name is Butterfly almost everywhere online, so I've kept it for like ever. I'm straight. I live in IN/USA. I've always been fond of the traditional way of life. I believe both ddlg and Traditional is possible. 

I'm a bit new to the ddlg community. I've been on fetlife, but not too much anymore. So, I wanted to try this out, because I'm mostly into this. I've only experienced it online though. Most of my past boyfriends have been very vanilla and it didn't really work out. 

I'm into more things, but don't want this to be a novel either, ha. I like the idea of pet play as well, I'm very inexperienced on it though. 

I'd love to learn more about it and get to know a few people here. 

I'm a little bit shy, but I come around. I've been hurt a lot and trust takes time. 

Thank you for reading my post, I hope you all have a   *glitter* good night and sweet dreams *glitter* 

• Doctor Panda likes this

Monarch Butterflies are going extinct. Please plant milkweed!!!

#2 Mr.Meeseeks

Mr.Meeseeks

Barbie

• 732 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 08:28 AM

Hello! Welcome to the forum! My name is Stella and Im one of the staff members. If you ever need us, you can find a list of us here.

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask! The resource section was the place I first went to when I first joined and it helped me greatly, Ill attach the link for you here!

I hope you enjoy the forum ^.^ you can usually catch me in the chatroom should you need me!

____ 
    Don't forget to read our rules ^.^

https://www.ddlgforu...and-guidelines/

tumblr_static_5v9t2mr2jgsoccwg04k8cggk.gI'm an angel, sweetheart and spoiled princess.tumblr_static_5v9t2mr2jgsoccwg04k8cggk.g

:heart:In a triad with KaoKao and Belle :heart: 

Beg, kiss, fall in love!

#3 CG Fox

CG Fox

new learning Daddy/Caretaker

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationDenmark

Posted 19 May 2019 - 08:39 AM

Welcome to the forms butterfly, I hope yo enjoy your time here and make lots of friends

#4 sirgalalad

sirgalalad

Just a nice daddy :)

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 54 posts
    • LocationMichigan

Posted 19 May 2019 - 03:11 PM

Hello and welcome to the community!

#5 MasterPhotog

MasterPhotog

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 637 posts
    • LocationToronto GTA, Canada

Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:41 PM

Welcome and best wishes!

#6 BigDamnDaddy

BigDamnDaddy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 21 posts
    • LocationIndiana

Posted 24 May 2019 - 12:43 PM

Hi Butterfly! I'm Jake. I'm from IN too! It's possible we've met before. If you need a local friend to help you around, please feel free to add me as a friend on here and message me. I really enjoy helping new people, especially locals.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Butterfly, Butterfly3, pet play, ddlg, traditional, straight, shy, trust, fetlife, furry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users