Posted 20 May 2019 - 03:16 PM

Age (Required): 30
    Role: Daddy Dom
    Sexual Orientation: Hetrosexual
    Looking for: Female little sub
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------
    Thank you for clicking on my post. I am a 30 year old Daddy Dom that is looking for a genuine relationship. I have been a DD for almost ten years now but have taken the last year or so off for personal reasons.

I’m looking for a little sub that wants something meaningful. I hate mind games and time wasters, I want a mature relationship built around a little and her needs. I know as a Daddy that my job is to help guide someone through this lifestyle and I love that.

Please do not call me Daddy in your first message, there is no greater turn off. Being someone’s Daddy is something I take seriously and don’t throw titles around so easily.

I work a lot but I have my phone on me all the time so communication isn’t an issue with me. I love clingy or needy girls so please bring that on. I like to stay in contact during text the day and after a while voice and video chatting.

Location doesn’t matter to me as long as you can commit to communication. I don’t have an age preference in a partner. I am usually more attracted to lighter skinned women and body type is very open. I can find something attractive about anyone. I adore personality more than looks.

I’m not going to post many kinks or fetishes because I believe those are more private conversations but I have the same limits that people usually have. No animals, underage kids, or unsuspecting people.

Please be comfortable sharing a picture (non nude, face) after we exchange a few messages, and I’ll happily do the same. I’d hate for either of us to be wasting our time if there is no attraction.

I’m a loving and affection Daddy that needs someone to share that with. If you’re interested please send me a message and tell me about yourself.

Thanks for reading!
    • Moosebaby142, LittleBunBun93 and ChisaiMixy like this

#2 lollipoplittle

lollipoplittle

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 04:02 PM

Hello, sir. I am not going to share any of my personal info here but I share your wariness for time wasters and ghosts. I’ve been jilted many times while searching for the right guy. Please message me if you’d like to get to know me. I don’t play games. I am looking for something real as well.

I’d be happy to share non nude photos as well. Thank you for your time.

#3 Little.Bean

Little.Bean

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 27 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 20 May 2019 - 07:30 PM

Hi there, my name is Lily. I've been looking for a daddy for a while and nobody seems to take this as seriously as I do. I'd love to get to know more about you and see if we share similar interests and hobbies. I like to paint, draw, play guitar, garden, listen to music, etc...

Besides that I live to please my Dom. It's what makes me the happiest and brings me so much fulfillment. I sent you a friend request or if you'd rather talk on kik I can PM it to you. Thank you for your time

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Daddy, Dom, Little, Sub, Forever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users