Little Age:
    Name: Dean
    Role: Daddy/dom
    Sexual Orientation:Straight
    Looking for: Little
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: none
    --------------------------------------------
    Well how to start this hmm, this is my first personal so I try my best to tell about my ambitions and what I look for :rolleyes: .
    So my name is Dean and im 19 years old, I live in Germany and will soon start my first job^^.
    I found my way to ddlg cause I realized that It makes me complete and happy to care for someone,and be there for someone fully, and be needed fully,and I think ddlg perfectly suits it. I realized that about 2 years ago, and don't think I ever want to stop being a daddy ^^.
    I recently had to stop a possible relationship because it was very one sided and I pretty much gave everything and didnt get back alot, that only strengthened my believe that a little should be showing the affectiong and love in the same amount. So im looking for a little that really feels to be needed and needs her daddy alot :wub: .
    I have experience with brats and very obedient littles. I dont have an exact preference since I think both can make me and the little very happy if the connections is good. I'm a very nice daddy but can be stern at times and think a few rules as foundation are a really good idea. I prefer someone around my age, since I think it could be a bit difficult for a few reason,A small difference is def. okay tho. ;)
    Long relation is def. possible but in order to work both have to really try to make it work,(what I'm willing to do.)
    Local (Germany) is for sure appreciated aswell.

My perfect little should have hobbys so we have alot of activites to do and strengthen the bound, be it colouring, drawing watching cartoons, anime .I also love cuddly and clingly littles since It makes me feel really special as a daddy.I spend a lot of time with my little since this is a real passion for me and I want this to be the real deal :rolleyes: .

I also have a dom side to me so a platonic relationship isnt really what I think maks me trully happy even tho the emotional and metaphysical bound is the most important and really should be the priority, but I still think that my dom sides needs to shine at times aswell :p
    So ye I wrote alooot . so just message me on here if you think that we fit and I hope to hear from you my bonnie so we can rob a few cookie stores together ;P

Deanx. :D

Edited by Deanx, 31 May 2019 - 03:11 AM.

#2 Nightrose23

Nightrose23

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:36 PM

Hiii. I’m very shy so this I is my first time ever being bold. I am a little and have been for 5 yrs I’m very bratty but not over the top. I like coloring and watching a lot of Disney movies I like to eat lots and lots of sugar even tho it makes my tummy hurti like receiving and giving attention.Annnddd my favorite color is periwinkle. You sound like a nice sir and I’d like to get to know u better.

#3 Guest_Deanx_*

Guest_Deanx_*
    • Guests

Posted 21 May 2019 - 09:28 PM

Hey night Rose I send you a friend request, sure I would like to get to know you.

#4 Babygirllk97

Babygirllk97

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 12:46 AM

Hello
    I am a litttle from Germany! I am very clingy, loyal and lovely :) i love to cuddle, watch movies or play with daddy
    To my person:
    I am 1,58m
    I have light blonde hair which are reaching almost my waist
    Ocean blue eyes, soft lips
    My bodyshape: very athletic because I do a lot of sports
    My hobbies:
    -singing
    -gaming
    -drawimg
    -a lot of sports (skating etc)

I am not consuming alcohol or cigarettes

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Princess, little, German, Monogamous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users