Little Age: 9-15
    Name: Li for now
    Role: middle
    Sexual Orientation: asexual
    Looking for: nonsexual guardian
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0

Hello wonderful person,

Thank you for taking the time to read my personal. I have only written one of these before on a different forum, so please bear with me as I don't know what the dickens I am doing.

****A little about me****
    I guess I will start with my looks as that is what most people want to know before they even read these things. I am five feet and five and a half inches of fluffy Southern sass. I know I am big, crazy, and beautiful. If you don't like it, then you can kindly turn back now.

I am an avid reader who spends most of her time reading horror stories or young adult fantasy books. I am also a hug fan of all thing Halloween and a horror movie fan to the extreme. I work third shift, which means I am normally asleep during the daytime hours and awake all night every night. I have worked this shift for the past year, and now I can't stand to be in sunlight as it hurts my eyes. Jk I guess you could say I am somewhat of a vampire, but one that doesn't sparkle unless she has gotten ahold of some glitter. Then well who knows what will happen. :)
    I am a bit of a homebody and introvert. I stay to myself when in a crowd, but I will be the one standing out at the same time due to my love of jewelry. I more inclined to be very serious, and I can come off cold. Well at least, I think I do. Others normally describe me as being laidback and chilled.
    Umm...I can not stand to be in a quiet room, so I must always have some type of noise in the background from a fan to some type of music playing. There must always be noise. When I am in middle space, I tend to ask a lot of questions. I have to know the answer to whatever is running around in my brain at the time. And, if my questions don't get answered I can become a little bratty for lack of better words. I have to keep my mind busy at all times while in this space. This is normally done by coloring, reading, reading stories to my stuffies, or watching movies and cartoons. My favorite movies to watch are Studio Ghibli films. I also love to watch what I term old school anime and cartoons, but it is really just shows from the 90s and early 2000s. I do tend to have what I have started call squirrel moments when I randomly start doing or talking about something else. I also tend to forget things. So, sometimes I have to be reminded of things such as chores and any rules I might have. If it isn't written down, then it goes poof!

****What I am looking for****
    I believe that honesty is the best policy. So, if you failed to read the title or my sexual orientation then please note this will be a completely nonsexual relationship. If that bothers you or it isn't your cup of tea, then please do not bother responding to this ad. You will be wasting not only your time but also my time as I am completely firm on my relationship being of the nonsexual variety.
    As I mentioned above, I believe in honesty. I also value the qualities of patience,intelligence,reliability,assertiveness,thoughtfulness,compassion,and open mindedness. I know that is a bit of a mouth full, so I will try to break it down. I am looking for a daddy that will be there for me. He will have to be patient as I am new to being a middle. I need someone that can not only push me to achieve my goals,but who can also help me to overcome any obstacles that are in my way be they real or emotional. I need someone in my life that can and will allow me to be me.

Happy nightmares and pleasant dayscares,

~Li~

Edited by Spooky Li-Li, 23 September 2019 - 10:27 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users