•  

• Photo

[28/M/Central US] Extremely loving & experienced Daddy, looking for his forever. <3

Daddy Sadomasochist So much love to give! Dog Lover College Student Outdoorsy Homebody Music Lover I will cook for you! Cuddler Extraordinaire

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 Dexlysic

Dexlysic

Polar Daddy Bear

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationOklahoma

Posted 23 May 2019 - 07:06 PM

Age (Required): 28
    Name: Nick / Nicholas
    Role: DD/Rigger/Sadomasochist
    Sexual Orientation: Heteroflexible (Predominantly prefer females sexually and romantically, but open to anybody if they are the "right" person.)

Looking for: My forever little or middle. I would like someone close, but have no issue with a long distance relationship if it would eventually end up with us living together. (After a long, long period of getting to know each other and making sure it is the right thing to do.  I am not looking to rush into a co-living situation.)

Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): I prefer monogamous relationships.  I support polyamory if it is what my partner would like or needs; but as far as my own preference, it is towards monogamy.

Number of partners I have: None.

--------------------------------------------

Hello, beautiful people!   :heart:  Thank you for taking the time to read this.  I hope we get to know each other better!

A little about me: My name is Nicholas.  I'm a 28 year old male, currently living in northeast Oklahoma.  I'm 5'10", 170lbs, of average / slightly stocky build.  I have strawberry-blonde hair and piercing light blue eyes. (My favorite feature about myself!)  I was born in California but moved away when I was five years old - in fact, I moved on an average of every two to three years. It was a blessing to see so many different places around the country, but it did make it hard sometimes always being the new kid in school.  I have been active in the BDSM lifestyle for almost 11 years, with around seven of those years involved in DDLG.  I have learned a lot of things in those years and am always happy to pass on the knowledge I have gained with anyone willing to listen. I have an Associates degree in Psychology, currently pursuing my Masters degree.  I love to read, spend time outdoors, spend time with family, go camping, boating, playing video games, going to concerts.  Many other things, but too many to fit into a bio!  Most especially, I love cooking.  It is a favorite hobby of mine.  I can appreciate virtually any genre of music - if it's good, I like it.  ^_^ I'm a dog lover.  I currently have one dog, a Cane Corso (Italian Mastiff) / Pit Bull mix, named Bruno.  He's a huge ham, a harmless teddy bear, and one of my biggest fans.  Oh, and my favorite color is green - my favorite animal is the Polar Bear!

What I'm looking for / looking to give: As mentioned above, I am looking for my forever little or middle.  I expect complete honesty and faithfulness, as that is what I will give in return with my whole being.  I am extremely loving, nurturing, and thoughtful about my little's needs.  I am dependable and consistent.  I will always be there for you, if it can be helped.  I do get quite busy with both work and school, but I always manage to make plenty of time despite of that.  I believe if something is important, no matter how busy, you will find a way to make time. Through fulfilling my little's needs, mine are fulfilled in turn.  I love to text, talk on the phone, cuddle, lay around on the couch watching shows/movies on Netflix or Hulu, and tending to all of my little's needs.  That being said, I do take established rules and punishments seriously. When I need to be a stern Daddy, I absolutely can be.  And you'll know it. I'm a brat tamer for sure, so there will be consequences for a bratty little who likes acting out of line on purpose. I will never suggest or establish rules that I do not believe are for the betterment of my little/s-type. I am very adaptable to my little's needs, but also think they should have an open mind to try new things out of their comfort zone. That all comes with time and building trust in me, but experiencing new things is how we all grow as human beings. As far as kinks, I am a big fan of rope bondage and impact play (floggers, paddles, bare-handed spanking, etc.) among many other things. Intelligence and using (or at least trying to use) good grammar is a huge turn-on for me.

What I'm not looking for: If not truly sincere about forging a strong long-term relationship, or wanting to rush into things without putting in the effort to really learn fully about each other, no need to contact me regarding this personal.  I am looking for and investing time in my forever partner, not a short relationship that dies after the infatuation stages or when things in life get a little tough. We will get through everything together, with me always by your side. 

There are so many things to learn about you and to talk about!  Go ahead, drop me a message here and/or send me a friend request, or message me on Kik.  I am truly looking forward to meeting you.  :heart: 

Kik: _dexlysic_

== BDSMtest Results, Updated 5/23/2019 == 

100% Daddy/Mommy
    100% Master/Mistress 
    100% Rigger 
    100% Sadist 
    100% Experimentalist 
    100% Primal (Hunter) 
    100% Owner
    100% Voyeur 
    97% Exhibitionist 
    97% Brat tamer 
    94% Dominant 
    89% Rope bunny 
    82% Non-monogamist 
    78% Boy/Girl 
    76% Primal (Prey) 
    61% Masochist 
    59% Switch 
    46% Ageplayer 
    44% Pet 
    41% Submissive 
    33% Degrader 
    17% Vanilla 
    17% Brat 
    0% Slave 
    0% Degradee 

Edited by Dexlysic, 24 May 2019 - 10:50 PM.

• ChisaiMixy and Dexlysic like this

#2 BabygirlChris

BabygirlChris

Princessa

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationArkansas, USA

Posted 24 May 2019 - 12:55 PM

Hello!! My name is Chris or Christen!! You sound really cool to talk to as we share a lot of the same interests and hobbies!! Also your pupper sounds adorableeeee I know this thing has a word minimum so I’ll just talk about myself? I love painting, drawing, playing the violin, listening to music, reading, learning to make things whether it’s cooking or arts and crafts. Right now I’m trying to knit a blanket for my new nephew. I grew up raising livestock and gardening so I super love animals and nature. I’m a nursing major but I might change to something where I can be outside constantly like I enjoy. I think that’s enough? If not imma fight the forum 😂 I look forward to talking to you!!

#3 Dexlysic

Dexlysic

Polar Daddy Bear

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationOklahoma

Posted 24 May 2019 - 10:52 PM

Hello, Christen!  I just wanted to acknowledge your post here even though you also messaged me on Kik.  Thanks for taking the time to contact me and get to know more about me!   :lol:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Daddy, Sadomasochist, So much love to give!, Dog Lover, College Student, Outdoorsy Homebody, Music Lover, I will cook for you!, Cuddler Extraordinaire

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users