• Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Hellooo ...again!

Guest Looby-Lou

Guest Looby-Lou
Hello everyone, i'm Looby   :)

I used to post a lot on the forums & then took a break while I was in a vanilla relationship, because being on here made me want something I couldn’t properly have within that r’ship.

Well I ended that, and now here I am again! not really sure how involved I want to be this time round...the more involved I get here, the more I want a DDlg relationship (never had one).

I've been little all my life even before I knew what it was, and it's there every day in my work, play & even vanilla r'ships because it's part of me. But I've never been able to fully express it, it's always part hidden.
Sometimes I keep my distance from here to protect my heart from longing for something I don't have, so I might just stay quiet and read the threads every now and then. But I thought it would be polite to just say hello :)

I do have a personal listing too. (Thanks for the lovely chats with some of you, nothing yet where we've clicked though.)

Best wishes to all,

Looby 
  • Like 1

Guest QueenJellybean

welcome to the foruml! we're happy you decided to join our community!

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood mods, jellybean!

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff..

we hope you find what you're looking for here!

Guest Looby-Lou

oh gosh, you lost me there....not got a clue.

but it's a good name anyway (even if there is an almost-rude word in there)

Looby  :)

Guest BigDamnDaddy
It's a reference to Firefly. Joss Whedon's space western tv series. The main characters are outlaw smugglers. They call themselves big damn heroes in one of the episodes.