• Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Hello! Trans (FtM) Little Looking for Friends <3

Guest softdani

Guest softdani

Hello everyone!

I've tried this and similar sites before, but things have finally cleared up in my life again and I'm ready to jump back into the lifestyle! I'm going to be 21 soon, and I'm a college student and freelance writer. I like a few video games. Admittedly I get more wrapped up in lore and characters than I do the actual gameplay. My favorites are Elder Scrolls and Bethesda, and I've been trying to get interested in Dragon Age.

Little me is around eight years old and gets really excited about my schoolwork. I have a bit of a "school boy" aesthetic. I'm very happy and excited and love to make other people happy. I would love to find little or middle siblings if anyone is interested.

I'd love to make new friends. Once we get to know each other, I'd love to talk more on Discord.

Don't be scared to talk to me! <3

• Like 1

Guest QueenJellybean

welcome to the foruml! we're happy you decided to join our community!

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood mods, jellybean!

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff.

we hope you find what you're looking for here!

Hey there! I'm brand new to this site. I'm 21 and I'm a switch but mainly submissive. I'm also pansexual so gender and biological sex don't matter to me. I too am looking for little/middle friends. I try to make Dom friends but they always end up trying to get with me ya know. And it's hella annoying. Lol

I love reading fantasy/supernatural/mystery book. Favorite shows are Jane the Virgin, The 100, and Criminal minds. I love to sing, dance, paint, etc. Anything artsy. Oh and love taking photos.

I've been I'm the community for sometime now. My little age is usually around 12 and I love coloring and cuddling while in little space. Id love to make some new friends like me!