DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Am I a fake little???

hauntedbabydoll

I'm not sure if I am a real little or not... I like pacis, onesies, and other "baby stuff" and I also like to play with dolls and color. I guess I'm not really sure I fit into an age group because I like littler stuff and big kid stuff to? Also, I don't really like the idea of wearing a diaper (well going potty in one..) and I don't really use a baby voice... Does that make me a fake?? :c

I'm not a little but you're not fake. There are plenty of littles who do not fall into an age. My current little doesn't really have an age and doesn't really regress either but that doesn't mean he isn't one. Just because you don't follow what you believe to the "status quo" of this community doesn't mean you don't belong here. You do belong, it's a piece of who are, own it.  :wub:

• Like 4

being a little is more than acting like one. Its way deep in the heart. my body grew up years ago, against my wishes  ;) , but my heart is still that of a little boy. there is a song sung in the movie "Mulan" that hits it pretty good, "When will my reflection show who I am inside?" if I ever get the chance, and the choice, to actively become a little boy again, I would not hesitate for a second! AND prevent myself from ever going through puberty (yuck!  :s ) again! I had no use for it the first time; make you do a lot of stupid stuff you wouldn't have done before! I wish I could use my sweet little boy voice again.

There are plenty of littles who don't like any of those things. There is also a difference between being a little and having an ageplay kink (which is not always sexual). There is also age regression that some ppl do. The point is, many littles do not have an age group at all. Some are into that, some are not. Many have no desire to portray to be any age than what they are biologically. Some are like me who don't have a set age, it fluctuates during ageplay. All of these ways are fine. u are not a fake little. u are simply ur self. Try not to compare ur self to others. Fake little. Fake Mommy. Fake Daddy. It doesnt exist imo. It's just about finding someone who shares the same definition or ideal about it all as u do.
  • Like 1

There are not 'cookie cutter' littles. I think the little side of ever little is different. To me a 'fake' little is one who pretends to be little as a way to take advantage of someone. You don't need to apologize or feel any less little than any other little. Being 'little' is a part of your inner spirit and soul and there is not a set script of how you should act or talk.

I hope this allows you to feel good about the little that you are.

Guest crazycatdaddy

I definitely agree with everything said above. There isn't just one way of being little, and like with any term, "little" is just a label. If you feel that it applies to you, no one can tell you that it doesn't. Many littles don't touch diapers, and even of those that do there are many who don't use them. That's by no means a disqualification from being little. Diapers are something that some people in the community are into but others aren't, and no one should ever accuse you of being "fake" simply because you don't participate in littlespace in an identical way to someone else. When it comes to a little age or age range, some littles associate themselves with a number, but many choose not to. In fact, some people I've spoken with prefer not to tie themselves to one particular age because that means they feel freer to enjoy more aspects of littlespace. Again, this should never be seen as a disqualification!

At the end of the day, littlespace is a very personal thing. What you enjoy about it, and why you enjoy it, is always going to be something unique to you because no one else has had the same experiences as you in their life. You say you enjoy colouring and having a pacifier, and those are both very typical of littles, so if you're worried about that then you are definitely doing at least two things that a significant number of littles do. But even if you didn't like either of those things, you could still be a little!

Hopefully this hasn't been prompted because someone has told you that "if you don't like what I like then you're fake" because that kind of attitude is horrible. If you meet anyone like that, just remember that there's a whole community full of people who all enjoy different things. And try not to let one unkind person sour you on the everyone else, because those people may be annoying, but they're few and far between.

There are thousands of ways to enjoy littlespace. I'd encourage you to continue exploring what you like and what you don't without being afraid of what others might think.

• Like 1

Guest DollyGirly

There's no such thing as a fake little. We are all different. The age range is usually sort of fluid anyway. What I mean by that is that if someone says their little age is 3, that doesn't mean that they can only actually like things a 3 year old would. I mean, we aren't really 3, we are actually adults. For example, a 3 year old would just scribble with crayons in a coloring book, but most littles color like adults or an older age (within the lines and looks very nice) and that's okay. Now, there are age regressors who go deep into little space to where they are actually 3 (or whatever age they are) in their mind and adult them sort of disappears completely. I think that sort of age regression is pretty rare though.

I don't want to wear diapers either and there's nothing wrong with that. Even if I did, I wouldn't actually use them because that has NO appeal to me. Some people like that and that's okay. For me, that just means that I wouldn't be with someone who considers diaper play important. We just wouldn't be a match.

There are lots of littles who don't baby-talk and there are Daddies who dislike baby talk. So, not baby-talking is just fine. In fact, anything is fine because it's YOU and you need to do whatever feels comfortable and fun for little you. If you feel like you're 5 but want to experiment with makeup, go for it.

Here’s a tldr version for you:

You like all the things most Littles like, whether you adopt that title is your choice.

Littles who enjoy being diapered are generally AB/DL (adult babies/diaper lovers), a different type of Little.

The terms and definitions people use can vary greatly from forum to forum, person to person.

And not all of us age regress, it’s okay and perfectly normal not to. And I think there’s an equal amount of people in the community who actually dislike baby voices or babytalk, whether it’s text or audio.

Edited by Pox

Oooh sometimes i think abt this stuff too, like what if i actually deceive myself for being a little D: maybe that's more to like self doubt ya..? D:

So even sometimes i wonder if there is a quiz or something to assure me that I'm not lying to myself :"D

I'm not sure if I am a real little or not... I like pacis, onesies, and other "baby stuff" and I also like to play with dolls and color. I guess I'm not really sure I fit into an age group because I like littler stuff and big kid stuff to? Also, I don't really like the idea of wearing a diaper (well going potty in one..) and I don't really use a baby voice... Does that make me a fake?? :c

Are you a little?  Maybe, and maybe not.  I would guess that you are considering that there are no hard and fast rules of what defines a little nor are their age police that will smite you for calling yourself a little when they think you're not. . . but more seriously:  Be comfortable in who and what you are and concerned less about titles.  If it feels good, then be what you are.  And good luck to you.  :)