•  

• Photo

Little in Kansas looking for Mommy or Daddy

Mommy Daddy Lawrence Kansas Little Babygirl Monogamous Bisexual ddlg mdlg

• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 🌟 Lᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ's Bᴀʙʏɢɪʀʟ 🌟

🌟 Lᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ's Bᴀʙʏɢɪʀʟ 🌟

🌟 Lᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ's Bᴀʙʏɢɪʀʟ 🌟

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationLawrence, Kansas

Posted 27 May 2019 - 01:22 PM

Age (Required): 26
    Little Age: 5 to 7 
    Name: Emily Hulburt
    Role: Little
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual 
    Looking for: Daddy or Mommy
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other):Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: One

--------------------------------------------
    Hi, I'm Emily. I'm a little looking for someone to be my mommy or daddy. I'm sweet but can be a brat at times but it depends on the person and what they did. I like to color and have a paci too. I love to dress up in dresses and love the color pink. I sleep better if someone is there or if I have one of my stuffies which is more likely to be a teddy bear. One of my two favorite nicknames to be called is either baby or babygirl either one is fine. I can be talkative but can be shy too at times and pretty emotional if I'm tired. I do like to puppy play or meow too like wuff or mew at random times to get your attention if you're busy. 

I hope I can fine someone this way..

• darkronin likes this

#2 Guest_NCDaddy26_*

Guest_NCDaddy26_*
    • Guests

Posted 27 May 2019 - 01:27 PM

Hello, im going to be honest im terrible at describing myself but ill do the best i can. My names Stephen or Steve for short, im 26 from NC. As a daddy i tend to be living and understanding but have a strict dominative side to me when its needed. I love cuddles and kisses and talking to my little literally all day long. If you would like to know more feel free to add me or message me on kik St3v36996.
    • 🌟 Lᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ's Bᴀʙʏɢɪʀʟ 🌟 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mommy, Daddy, Lawrence, Kansas, Little, Babygirl, Monogamous, Bisexual, ddlg, mdlg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users