Christmas Countdown

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Its me ...Faetheor

Faetheor

So I'm Faetheor, Im a new DD, Last year I was diagnosed with cancer and after a 4 month fight I won. Ive been clear 6 months now but while I was bed ridden I did A LOT OF WEB SURFING.  I learned about DDLg and it was like the sun came out. I always new something was different and/or missing from my relationships. I havent even started looking for a little/middle yet, right now Im just trying to locate and involve myself in the community

I'm  50

male

dd

straight

married poly ( shes not interested in being my little but curious about being a mommy) she's actually pure vulcan.

I live in Maine

Faetheor is Wallach for father, I build boats furniture and other woodwork. Im semi-retired.

guess thats me anyway pleased to meet anyone, friend me up :) I can always use chat buds, Im know Im gonna be uber picky to add someone into my / our life so no worries bout me hitting on any of ya I do tend to be flirty and goofy please dont take any of it weirdly.

Congrats on the victory and welcome to the forums! I'm also poly so if ya ever want to chat feel free to message me

Guest QueenJellybean

welcome to the foruml! we're happy you decided to join our community!

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood mods, jellybean!

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff.

we hope you find what you're looking for here!