DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Pup

Hi all!! 

The idea of a little sos box is something I really want to make. 
Does someone has a box like that? 
And what do you put in there? 

My ideas were: 

- A little (fake and on batteries) candle as night lamp

- A paci (Ofcourse!)
- A paci cord
- A super smal plushie
- Maybe a few crayons and paper
- Hair ties and bows in cute colors

- Candy or lollipops

I was thinking about having my little box with me if I go sleep somewhere else, so a cute toothbrush and yummy toothpaste would also be included.  

What would you put in the box?
And when would you bring it with you?

x Lis

Here are some examples I could find: 

https://nl.pinterest.com/pin/694961786222900617/

https://nl.pinterest.com/pin/AejzfoTwMMEZ_39Rvf9VI7zQrwpFBZPfzEtY_KA1pKt1dFJjh2PAFNo/

https://nl.pinterest.com/pin/694961786222964425/

post-38215-0-50881100-1559226616_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Guest MommyWitch

Those are so so cute!

Mine would for sure have a stuffie in it

Hair ties cus i always lose mine

Something to color and color with

Bandaids in case of a booboo

Maybe a tiny book

there are so many things!

• Like 1

If I were to make one I'd have a piece of my blanket that is chenille (sensation matters), my mini cheetah stuffy, an orange chocolate candy, fluffy socks, a mini notebook and pen, a mini coloring book and colored pencils, and if possible some of his cologne. 

I've been thinking about putting one together. What's on my list currently:

mini journal

couple of glitter pens

crayons

mini coloring pages

wet wipes

keychain stuffie

band-aids

a cute ring or charm

snacks (snack size cookies or something)

I would keep it in my backpack/purse in case of "emergency little space", convenient and inconspicuous:) I would likely use it when staying the weekend with family or if I'm in a public space (restaurant, playground, being brought along to an event I won't be participating in, etc.)

I just started a little travel kit! I have a really cute backpack and it carries a lot of cute boxes that have different things in them depending on my needs. For example I have a small box just for medical things, or a small box for play time. I also decorated all the boxes and have them labeled to make it easy for my daddy to know where everything is when I need it. When I am done I can take some pictures if you want to see?

Guest babysaurus

This is an adorable idea! I would for sure use a glittery box, probably purple, and put stuff inside like:

-stickers

-bite size cookies

-crayons

-coloring pictures

-a tiny book

-my paci

-small dinosaur toys

:)

• Like 1

I just started a little travel kit! I have a really cute backpack and it carries a lot of cute boxes that have different things in them depending on my needs. For example I have a small box just for medical things, or a small box for play time. I also decorated all the boxes and have them labeled to make it easy for my daddy to know where everything is when I need it. When I am done I can take some pictures if you want to see?

Yes I would love to see that! What a great idea to put everything in small boxes! Maybe my sos box will become a travel kit too :) I love this idea!

• Like 1

An SOS box? Like a box with emergency little things?

I haven't thought of this before, but I suppose if I had one I would put at least one satin ribbon in it (my special baby pillow is made of that material so it's very comforting to me), maybe a pretty necklace, a cute hankie for if I cry, and something to hold onto. Little me generally doesn't need anything special, but some of these things could help with anxiety.

• 4 weeks later...

I love this idea!! I have one myself, although it's more of a little bag than a little box-

Inside my Cardcaptor Sakura backback, I keep things like:

-A basic Barbie fashionista doll

-A little pink Molang plush keychain

-A small Fluttershy figurine

-My pink hairbrush in case my hair gets tangled (because it's super duper long >-<)

-A couple of fluffy pink scrunchies and hairbows

-My pink paci with a swan on it. :3

-A few Disney princess bandaids in case I get boo-boos... :(

-My sketchpad so I can make cute doodles of me and Daddy <3

-My unicorn pencil!!

-A pad of Care Bear stickers ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

-Some yummy Shopkins gummy candies!!

-Daddy's cardigan he let me have!! <3

• 3 weeks later...

I'm finally making SOS box! Although it's not gonna be a box, but a little selfmade (crochet) pouch. Or just a simple store bought one. (I have a cute one with little stars on it!)

What I will put in the pouch:

A tiny plushie

A paci

A fake candle

Some hairties

A necklace with a bell to play with

A make up brush to brush myself with

A piece of "cuddle fabric"

Maybe a pen and little notebook.

X Lis

• Like 1

Guest Sassy.Little.Princess17

This is such a cute idea!! I might make one. I always seem to be in the hospital or not at home and never have any little stuff with me. This would definitely be a fun way to make sure I have somethings with me.

If I make a Little SOS Box/Bag I would put in it:

• A small stuffie
  • Box of crayons
  • Small coloring book/blank white paper
  • Sparkly Purple and Pink pens
  • Lots of hair ties
  • Mechanical Pencil for drawing
  • A cute hoodie that's too big for me
  • A paci (when I finally get one)

This is such a good idea that I will probably start getting mine together the next chance that I get. :)

I do something similar, but one thing I haven't seen mentioned is focusing on all the senses! It's really nice when I have panic attacks or am just feeling stressed, and all the different sensations give me other stuff to focus on.

I have a small bean bag type of thing that makes a nice crackly sound when I squeeze it, so that helps with hearing and touch. Play-dough is nice to squish too!

I have a disposable tea bag or two in there in case I'm somewhere where I can make a cup (or at least smell it) and usually a hard candy or something that won't melt for smell and taste.

I've got a mini coloring book in there, too, for visual stimulation, as well as pics of various loved ones.

I don't know if anybody else will benefit from focusing on all five senses, but I thought I'd mention it just in case! It's not specifically for when I'm feeling little, but y'all have given me some good ideas for more stuff I can add to mine!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wow. This is an absolutely ADORABLE idea! I think I might just have to do this. Put it in like a cute little backpack or something to make sure it's ready to go wherever I go. It would be especially nice on trips away from home where I'm stuck in a hotel. ^^

It's so cute! I always have a tiny little plushie with me in work (in the bag), and I have a card to enter staff room so I put stickers on it and has plushie Keychain to it haha! I want a little box too now!

• 7 months later...

I still need to make my s.o.s. box! 
I already have a pouch, I just need to fill it :)

Or maybe I'll make/buy a smaller pouch. 

Self made is more fun!

I'll take some pictures when I'm done! 

x Lis