•  

• Photo

19 y/o FtM Sub looking for Dom

submissive little trans boy

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 good-kitten-theo

good-kitten-theo

☆Baby Boy☆

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationOhio

Posted 01 June 2019 - 12:00 AM

Age (Required): 19
    Little Age: 3-12
    Name: Theo
    Role: Sub
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Looking for: Preferably a daddy/dom but open to a mommy/domme. also looking for more than just a sexual relationship. id like a long term relationship, but im open to short term relationships too
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): I'm personally polyam but I'm open to a mono relationship
    Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------
    I'm Theo, I'm an 18 year old trans man (he/him). I love to read and write (mostly fantasy, fiction, and sci-fi novels for both), I love to play video games (skyrim, fallout 4/fallout new Vegas, stardew valley, terraria), and I love to sing. I love all kinds of music except for country. My favorite artists range from Frank Sinatra to Metallica.

Id love to find a partner that's loving and caring and also isn't all about sex. id like to eventually have a long term relationship and maybe settle down. I've been aware/interested in cgl/bdsm for a few years now and have quite a few kinks that I'll reveal once we get to talking more. I don't mind the distance but if you live near Ohio that's awesome too! Attached are some photos of myself.
    --------------------------------------------
    == Results from bdsmtest.org ==
    100% Exhibitionist
    100% Brat
    100% Slave
    100% Degradee
    100% Voyeur
    100% Rope bunny
    100% Experimentalist
    100% Non-monogamist
    98% Boy/Girl
    96% Ageplayer
    96% Submissive
    95% Masochist
    77% Primal (Prey)
    75% Pet
    48% Switch
    44% Daddy/Mommy
    43% Rigger
    41% Primal (Hunter)
    39% Sadist
    36% Dominant
    36% Master/Mistress
    33% Degrader
    31% Owner
    29% Brat tamer
    3% Vanilla

Attached Files

Edited by good-kitten-theo, 26 August 2019 - 12:40 AM.

#2 Jojoboi

Jojoboi

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 09:11 AM

I could take you in if youd like if so let me know and you can have my sc. Ive been looking for a little for a while im open to a poly relationship and ill be honest i do like being sexual but thats not all im about. I like to keep my littles happy and safe whule also being abke to be sexual with them. I do like just talking and being open with my littles.

#3 good-kitten-theo

good-kitten-theo

☆Baby Boy☆

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationOhio

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:44 AM

@jojoboi feel free to message me

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: submissive, little, trans boy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users