•  

• Photo

Sydney (F)CG looking for short term little

mummy sydney australia platonic cg/l md/lb md/lg md/l new inexperienced

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 chatterbox

chatterbox

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationSydney

Posted 02 June 2019 - 10:55 PM

Age (Required): 24
    Little Age: NA
    Name: Chatterbox 
    Role: Care giver (with no experience)
    Sexual Orientation: Bi
    Looking for: Little/middle/snugglebug
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Casual playmates, non-exclusivity, not a relationship
    Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------
    *glitter* Winter is cold, lets cuddle and I can stroke your hair and tell you how good you are *glitter* 

Hi, I'm a 24 yr old (she/her) girl who loves to dote on cute people. I'm plus sized, left leaning with a minor nerd streak. I love podcasts and baking.  I consider myself sex/kink positive but I don't know if I see my own style of caregiving as a sexual thing. I'm new to this, so please don't expect perfection straight away, I can only promise I'll do my best. 

Ideally looking for people under 30, any and all genders for some cute, fun times. We can watch cartoons, cuddle, I'd love to read you a story, maybe do some colouring - you can relax and let someone give you some TLC <3 If life is tough and you just want to be coddled and shushed and told everything is going to be ok, I can do that too. 

Looking for short-term/casual hang outs as I will be literally leaving the country in a couple of months. Message me and say hi! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mummy, sydney, australia, platonic, cg/l, md/lb, md/lg, md/l, new, inexperienced

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users