Christmas Countdown

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Hey

Guest les

Hi! My nickname's Shay. I'm sorta new to this whole scene and kinda shy if I'm being honest :unsure: ........ I kinda joined this forum on a whim but I'm super glad I did! I like listening to music and fairy lights and the moon. Also I have a weird obsession with art depicting astronauts lol. (PS. I'm not sure if I did this into right  :p

Hey,

Im also new! Love fairies, music and the moon! Many weird obsessions too. I have a dadddy but we arent formally in a ddlg relationship.. I dont think.. What about u? Feel free to msg me if u wanna chat!

Hey,

Im also new! Love fairies, music and the moon! Many weird obsessions too. I have a dadddy but we arent formally in a ddlg relationship.. I dont think.. What about u? Feel free to msg me if u wanna chat!

I sent you a friend request ! Wow it's super cool you have a daddy ( even if its not official ). I'm kinda jelly lol, but I'd definitely like to chat !

Guest QueenJellybean

welcome to the foruml! we're happy you decided to join our community!

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood mods, jellybean!

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff.

we hope you find what you're looking for here!