Little Age:
    Name: Nate
    Role: Daddy Dom
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: little girl, princess, baby girl
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Momogamous
    Number of partners I have
    --------------------------------------------
    My name is Nate and I am finishing up my last 2 years of college. I am 6ft tall, lean build, brown hair, and good looking. I have been a daddy for around 3-4 years. Recently though I took a break from ddlg all together but I have decided recently to come back to it. Right now I am looking for something more sexual when it comes to a ddlg relationship. The reason I made this choice is because I am currently working a lot and going to school and don’t have enough time for a full time relationship. Hobbies that I enjoy are sports, movies, working out, going on runs, swimming, camping...etc. Anyways if you wanna know more add me on here or my Skype :)

Edited by TBENate1232, 02 September 2019 - 08:14 PM.

#2 Naughty_LittleMidnight

Naughty_LittleMidnight

Sub/Little

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationIndiana Warsaw

Posted 17 July 2019 - 10:37 PM

I'm Interested My Name's Midnight And I Have A Skype My Little Age Is 3-5 And I'm A Tad Bit Bratty And An A Slight Masochist I Am Pregnant Currently But I'm Very Playful And Love Cuddles Naps My Blankies Stuffies And Pacis An Bottles I Color In My Spare Time And Am Very Happy I Am Very Sexual And I'm Not Always Innocent But I'm Very Loving And I Would Be Proud To Be Your Little

Edited by Naughty_LittleMidnight, 17 July 2019 - 10:37 PM.

#3 TBENate1232

TBENate1232

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 02:56 PM

Still looking for a little btw everyone :)

#4 Princess_Cierra

Princess_Cierra

The emotionally needy and physically clingy little

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts
    • LocationNorthern California

Posted 02 August 2019 - 03:04 AM

Still looking for a little btw everyone :)

Not to be offensive, but this site I believe isn't meant for completely sexual interactions. You can't really say your looking for a little, more that you're looking for someone to play with. Littles tend to take it more to heart, if your looking for just sex I would say your best shot is like a hooker that sticks around. Hopefully you get what I'm trying to say without it coming out mean, sorry if it does.

#5 TBENate1232

TBENate1232

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 03:20 PM

Not to be offensive, but this site I believe isn't meant for completely sexual interactions. You can't really say your looking for a little, more that you're looking for someone to play with. Littles tend to take it more to heart, if your looking for just sex I would say your best shot is like a hooker that sticks around. Hopefully you get what I'm trying to say without it coming out mean, sorry if it does.

Just because Im looking for something more sexual doesnt mean that all I want is someone to play with..Im looking for more than that just with my work/school life I don't have all the time for a full on relationship.  I would rather be upfront about it than get someones hopes up.  And yeah it is very rude for you to suggest for me to get a hooker

#6 BrattySubAmber

BrattySubAmber

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 03:59 AM

I’m interested Daddy, PM me for my Skype 💕 Although I am looking for a relationship I understand your situation and it would be my pleasure as a bratty little sub to help you, I do have an insanely high sex drive so if you’re looking for more sexual relationship then I’ve got you covered 😂 Who knows maybe one day we could meet up and you could show me exactly how good of a daddy you are. Looking forward to getting to know you, hope to see you soon 💕
    Yours,
    Amber

#7 XRoseMadderx

XRoseMadderx

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationSouth Carolina, US

Posted 11 August 2019 - 10:50 AM

Hi, daddy! I have Skype amongst other things and am available for this sort of interaction. I'm on the east coast of the US and have lots of free time for a good daddy. Message me if you're interested in this and I can give you my Skype info if you'd like it. I'm 24 and I am BBW. I'm adorable and open to most things within legal and moral limitations if it pleases daddy. ♡ Hope to hear from you.

#8 TBENate1232

TBENate1232

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 06:31 PM

:)

#9 Guest_SophieSS_*

Guest_SophieSS_*
    • Guests

Posted 30 August 2019 - 03:17 PM

Hi!! I'm interested 

My name is Sophie, I'm 20 and I'm looking for a daddy to talk to and have fun.

I kind of have the same situation as you do. I'm kind of really sexual hihi and I would love to talk and have fun. I would love to talk and see if maybe we are what we are looking for. If you're interested you can PM me if you want I have my Skype and Kik in my profile. 

#10 TBENate1232

TBENate1232

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 02:50 PM

I would add ya but it says your a guest profile 

Edited by TBENate1232, 02 September 2019 - 08:15 PM.

#11 TBENate1232

TBENate1232

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 06:09 PM

Still looking :)

#12 PlasticPrincess

PlasticPrincess

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 06:05 AM

Hello Nate, so i'm "new" to this. I've explored my little side previously but i'm only just discovering what I want/need. What exactly are you wanting from your little?
    My name is El, I'm 25 and I'm looking for a daddy to talk to and have fun with, mostly sexual right now and not 24/7
    I kind of have the same situation as you do, I work two jobs and don't want to have to commit to this constantly. I'm very highly sexual and I would love to get to understand what you want more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users