Brand New :)

Tegzz1234

HI

Thought I would post a little introduction. 

Well I guess I should start from the beginning:

I started my journey of self discovery around 3 yrs ago. I met a very confident dominating man and I was incredibly turned on. We played and I learned but I craved more knowledge. 

Jumping forward to the beginning of this year where after more experience I finally understood more about myself. I had just ended a relationship as well as prior to that a online D/s relationship. I thought I knew exactly who I was. I had switched roles but realized at heart I was a submissive, I just didn't know what kind yet. 

I met a wonderful charming charismatic man who was so certain of himself that I trusted him with all I had quite quickly. Due to circumstances it ended soon after it began and left me feeling completely lost.

I continued my journey and felt content and comfortable in my identification as a 'middle'. I enjoyed playing and had a regular daddy who also wanted a 'middle'. 

Recently though those feelings have came again to the surface, but I realize this time those feelings are because I want to learn and experience more. Initially I want to play by myself and become comfortable in my little space before asking a daddy to join. I'm excited and nervous but really looking forward to my new experiences and allowing who I truly am to come out. 

Tegzz

Guest Pouty Kitten

Hi Tegzz!

Welcome to the forum and thank you so much for sharing your story with us. I'm glad you've found a place where you can truly be yourself.

• Like 1

Hello Teggz and welcome to our community!

Thank you for sharing your story with us. It's always nice to see another person's background on the lifestyle

• Like 1