Christmas Countdown

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Telling my dom

Sleepy Bunny

I'm sure you will get many answers to this question. I am not knowledged of the Master dynamic. However, I find that asking permission to speak freely and honest has worked for me. It is part of who we are. I allowed my little to be behind the scenes for over 10 years. It was like killing a piece of me. My relationship was toxic and was treated badly by my Dom. I didn't understand that until I got deeper into the lifestyle. However communication is and has to be strong. This may not be a good answer but it's one I feel is right. There might be Masters on here with a better answer for you.

I've never considered myself a "master" (don't even like the dynamic but that's a different discussion), but you hit nail on the head DdaddysKitten... COMMUNICATION. It is the key to it all. Yes, respect the rules that are in place but if he isn't open to hearing you out and honestly communicating about it...that's a big red flag.

As far as overwhelming him... if he's worthy of your respect and submission he won't be overwhelmed. Trust him to be able to handle anything you throw at him. But if he reacts poorly...again, big flaming red flag.

Just my humble 2 cents.

• Like 1