•  

• Photo

Smol girl

Little Space Looking For Partner friends

• Please log in to reply
    5 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Autumn 💕

Autumn 💕

Bunny 💕

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 04:50 PM

[b]Age ~ 18
    [b]Little Age ~3-6
    [b]Name ~ Autumn
    [b]Role ~ Little/pet
    [b]Location~ UK
    [b]Sexual Orientation ~ Bisexual
    [b]Looking for ~ mommy/daddy and friends!
    [b]Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other) ~ Both is fine
    [b]Number of partners I have ~ 0
    --------------------------------------------
    Hi friends , my name is Autumn! I got into ddlg about 8 months ago. I’ve never been in a “ddlg” relationship before hehe.

I’m very insecure about the way my body looks because I am very small.

I have PTSD ,Depression, Anxiety, and I’m a Type 1 Diabetic.

My favorite color is yellow , so I’m always wearing yellow hair pins hehe
    • darkronin, varik21 and SouthernDaddy like this

#2 BeastDaddy

BeastDaddy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts
    • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 10 June 2019 - 05:32 PM

Hello Autumn, I'm Chris.

It's lovely to meet you :) and smol girls are my favorite.

I'm 30 and live in the US. I work hard and am very family focused. A play video games and watch TV shows in my free time. Game of thrones is a big favorite as well as criminal minds. My favorite color is red tho, but I bet you look super cute in yellow.

If you're interested in being friends or more I'd love to get to know you :)
    • Autumn 💕 likes this

#3 Starman

Starman

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 June 2019 - 12:01 AM

Hi Autumn. My name is Gabriel and I'm 23 from California. I've been interested in a ddlg relationship but have never experienced one like that. The idea of trying something new with someone also inexperienced is nice.

Reading your post, you sound very sweet. I would like to get to know you a bit more, like the things you like to do: music, tv, games, food, anything really. I'm interested in learning about the things that make you happy, both in and outside of "little space." Hopefully we can chit chat about our interests soon and see where it goes.

Also, seeing that yellow is your favorite color, I happened to take a picture a little while ago of a really pretty flower. It almost seems to glow a nice warm yellow. Hope you like it!   https://i.imgur.com/TtRUwDU.jpg

• Autumn 💕 likes this

#4 Daveyb83

Daveyb83

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 12:47 AM

Hey, how are you?

I'm Davey and I'm down in Surrey. Where are you?
    So i have been in the lifestyle for a while now and I like control, micromanagement, loving, caring, rules, setting tasks and pushing boundaries.

It would be great to speak more and hopefully get to know each other.
    You can message me through here or in lol (daddydomuk2) or Snapchat (daveyb9257) or any other way lol.
    Hope you're well
    D x
    • Autumn 💕 likes this

#5 JustADaddyAndLittle

JustADaddyAndLittle

Daddy/Little

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationDerry Northern Ireland

Posted 11 June 2019 - 01:56 AM

Hey Autumn,

I'm sure the other gentleman on this post have beat me too it, but I'd love to get to know you, so would my little, she's looking into having a little of her own, we're both in northern Ireland and we both love to talk to you.

I'm rather experienced in the Daddy role and will be showing my little girl the ropes so be patient with us if you choose to talk with us, she's 21 and I'm 23.
    • Autumn 💕 likes this

#6 Mr.Stuffykins

Mr.Stuffykins

Daddy Bear

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 284 posts
    • LocationMaryland

Posted 11 June 2019 - 02:59 PM

Helloooooo Autumn!

I know we're already chatting but I wanted to post here anyways.

My name is Walter but you may call me Wally - like the little robot from the movie. I've been a daddy for about 5 years now. In that time I've come to understand what being a daddy is all about. I know the kind of daddy I am and the kind of little I want. I know that from talking to you - you seem to be what I, and what most daddies, are looking for^^ I can not say I am the best daddy you've talked to or will talk to but I know that I would always do my best to make you happy. I would devote all my time to making you realize how important you are to me.

I am happy that I've had the chance to speak with you and get to know you. I look forward to spending more time together.

Boop! 

• Autumn 💕 likes this

signature-3.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Little Space, Looking For Partner, friends

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users