DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

I feel really silly in little space, and not in a good way

zanderandspike

I'm not 100% sure how to explain it, but getting into little space for a couple of hours used to seem really easy, but now something is diffrent? I can't tell if it's because I've explored more of my cg side, or just being back home from college, but I just feel stupid in little space? and I can't stay in little space?

I've had a couple of relationships(none that were all that good or lasted that long) but I don't wanna just blame it on that?

There's this new(ish) show on netflix called super monsters and little me was super excited to watch but I got hooked on the office which is a good show but not really little space material.

So like now I just don't use any of my little space stuff cause it just feels silly to do, like I'm doing something stupid

Well, I'm very new to this, so probably not very qualified to answer, but some me, my little space just comes naturally... if it feels silly for you, well, I guess if I were you, I'd explore your CG side more. People change over time. I would never advocate for anyone to force themselves to do something they weren't enjoying :)

Honestly, do you still want to be a little.... or do you feel more like a CG, and it appeals to you more?

Well, I'm very new to this, so probably not very qualified to answer, but some me, my little space just comes naturally... if it feels silly for you, well, I guess if I were you, I'd explore your CG side more. People change over time. I would never advocate for anyone to force themselves to do something they weren't enjoying :)

Honestly, do you still want to be a little.... or do you feel more like a CG, and it appeals to you more?

I'm not sure, I kinda feel that I've spent too long exploring my cg side, and not any exploring my little side... I've only ever really been litter with others once

I'm def a switch, I just don't think I've ever had a good cg, or one that worked for me at least

Edid: Just wanted to rant, thank you for responding :)

Edited by zanderandspike

I too definitely struggle with my little side, though not quite in the exact same ways. My daddy brings it out naturally, but i almost instantly pull myself back because im scared of being in it too long. I feel like im too silly or weird and it scares me, because i dont like the idea of being seen that way (as in, people seeing me as a weirdo). :(

Trying to force something, an interest, hobby, friendship, relationship, little space, etc., rarely works out well. You may be at a point in your life where you have other interests, occupations or priorities, there is nothing wrong with that at all.

Maybe put DDlg things on hold for a bit and focus on other things in your life. If being a little is important to you then it will come back naturally overtime. It can be like a lot if things where if you overthink it or overdoing you need a bit of a break.

Listen to yourself, if right now you want to watch The Office versus kids shows then do that and try not to stress it read into things. We all change over time and usually fighting those changes can be more problematic than healthy.

Little kaiya

Edited by Little kaiya

I've always been kind of little, but my little interests have changed as I've gotten older. I remember in college I'd watch lots of old animated kids movies and cartoons on youtube, but now I don't do that a lot anymore. And I'd listen to kids songs from Peter Pan Records, a kid's music record company from the 40s and 50s. Now my preferred little songs are traditional like My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean or Polly Wolly Doodle.

It's ok if your interests change. It doesn't necessarily mean you're not little anymore.

Also, it might just be me, but I can watch "adult" shows while little, since being little for me is a way I think and feel. I also watched plenty of adult shows as a kid, like my mom's soap opera. Just feel the way you feel and if you want to watch The Office, go for it. Maybe little you can watch The Office too. :)

Have you thought about trying out being a "middle" instead? I don't know if that would help...? Just throwing out suggestions here :) Hope you find you path  :heart:

Binkieprincess on youtube has spoken about stuff like droughts and floods in regards to little space...sometimes I don't bother even looking at my stuff when I'm too stressed...but now that school is out,  i super went into little space!