#1 littlebabyslittlespace

littlebabyslittlespace

Tilly 🦄💖🧚🧜🐧🍭🍼

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 43 posts
    • LocationDorset, England

Posted 12 June 2019 - 07:49 PM

Hello everyone! I got my new laptop today and I was wondering if anyone had any game recommendations? Either downloadable or play on browser. Preferably free and little! I already play Club Penguin, Overwatch, League, Sims 4, Toontown, Maplestory 2, Star Stable, Neopets and Stardew Valley. ♡  :D 

:heart: Instagram: littlebabyslittlespace  :heart: Tumblr: littlebabyslittlespace.tumblr.com  :heart: Fetlife: littlebaby2019  :heart: Twitter: littlebabyspace  :heart:  Youtube: Little Baby's Little Space ABDL  :heart:

#2 little_pupper

little_pupper

Pupper

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 22 posts
    • LocationNevada

Posted 12 June 2019 - 09:09 PM

Some ones that I got on Steam that I love are Meadow, School of Dragons, and Insaniquarium. The ones that are in my wishlist that I have yet to play yet are The Cat Games, Monster Loves You, The Floor is Jelly, Them's Fightin' Herds, and Plants vs Zombies. Sorry these aren't free, but they are cheap and fun!

The online ones I play are Animal Jam, Poptropica, and Bella Sara. Hope this helps! (Sorry for the long list)  :lol:

welcome_to_my_private_garden_by_alaskass1d07d3bf5c6e31cc81ea32d42e0ca896.gif

#3 Daddy PrX

Daddy PrX

Thick Boy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 21 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 13 June 2019 - 02:20 AM

RESIDENT EVIL? :D Nah seriously though, jokes aside - Get steam if you haven't already and just keep an eye on the big sales, games are pretty much thrown away they can be that cheap.
    There's also some safe 3rd party websites that sometimes sell games cheaper, not sure i can post links on here though.

Planet Coaster is pretty fun :D 

#4 TinyRose

TinyRose

Little Witch

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 14 June 2019 - 12:18 AM

I suggest getting a gamecube emulator and playing animal crossing and Pikmin! It's better with a controller though, if you have access to one!

#5 queenjellybean 💋

queenjellybean 💋

Queen of Compersion

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 2322 posts
    • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 17 June 2019 - 08:00 AM

moderator note: 

moved to Entertainment and Media.

<p><em><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> b e a u t y but a funny girl, <strong>that Belle~</strong></span></span></em></p>
    <br><p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#000000;">Kiddo at Heart. Proud Queen. Wave Worshiper.</span><br><span style="color:#800080;">Stuffie Collector. Literature Lover. Secret Keeper.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#000000;">Space Explorer. Cinnamon Sugar Scented.</span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#800080;">Bug Catcher. Sun Kisser. Storm Chaser.</span><br><span style="color:#000000;">Crayon Scribbler. Dreamer.</span></p>
    <p> </p>
    <p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#800080;"><em> Pansexual. Polyamorous.</em></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><br><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Happily involved with <strong>The Giant & Dollmaker.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Little Tiny Bean Butt Sister to <strong>Shark.</strong></span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Older Sister.</span></span></p>
    <p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#4b0082;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Proud Member of the BEG KISS FALL IN LOVE triad.</span></span><br>

#6 kaydawn

kaydawn

Bratty baby

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 19 posts
    • LocationNew Brunswick, Canada

Posted 07 July 2019 - 10:08 AM

I really liked Cattails on Steam, however, it's not free :/ I did come across this website back when I used tumblr. It's just a bunch of cute, simple games mostly with adorable animals.My favourites are Cats and Casanova! There's also this one but it's more of a colour testing game. Basically just find the square that's a different colour.

#7 Voidart

Voidart

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 47 posts
    • LocationSweden

Posted 07 July 2019 - 11:12 AM

A hat in time - Everytime, anytime.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: games, gaming, little space, little games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users