•  

• Photo

oregon daddy LF little

big little oregon eugene dom sub looking for

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 youronlydaddy

youronlydaddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • Locationeugene, oregon

Posted 13 June 2019 - 10:02 PM

Name: Connar
    Role: Daddy
    Sexual Orientation: straight
    Looking for: little/sub/pet
    Relationship preference: Monogamous, not interested in anything else.
    Number of partners I have: 0

A little about me:

I have blueish green eyes, 6ft 4inch tall, and 270ibs. I smoke weed, clean from pain killers/muscle relaxers i was prescribed for 5 years now. I also grow my own weed now, in compliance with Oregon law.  I used to be a much more outgoing person, from playing sports(football, basketball, rugby) to volunteering(cadet firefighter), and drama. Do to personal reasons i kind of lost my drive for a long time. But I have been working on myself for the last year and I'm quite happy on how far I have come.
    To start i am new to this, so if you are wanting someone with experience then that wont be me. I attempted to express my kink(this one among others) once in the past with someone. She was uninterested and I feel it ended our relationship. So here i am :D. currently i take care of some disabled/unhealthy family members. I am currently working on getting my cna. Will be working in a nursing home while i continue my education. i'm enrolled in community college to start working on my asn, and the program will transfer me to ohsu to get my bsn(associates/bachelors in scientific nursing). I am a shy person at first, i try to get a feel of the other person before fully speaking my mind.

What i am looking for:

Looking for a female little, actual age prefer at least 21 minimum 18. Little age 3-10. I would enjoy if she has other kinks in which i can explore with her. It's a plus if she is a clingy, needing constant affection.  She has to be local, no more than 100miles from Eugene(after building relation and wanting to meet in person. I am the type who wants to cuddle and love. which you cant do from a distance.) It's not a deal breaker, but it's a big deal to me.

If you have any other question, I'm more than happy to accommodate :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: big, little, oregon, eugene, dom, sub, looking for

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users